Dabi's Route - Alternative Bad Ending

A/N: This ending takes place if Dabi and Hawks couldn't find Satoko in time with her kidnapping

Fuji's quirk activated, causing a chorus of screams to ring through the air. Itwas so loud that it caught Satoko off guard and hurt her ears. He used theopportunity to get behind her and deliver a blow in between her shoulderblades.

His quirk: Soundbending.

He could use sounds through time at his will. He sometimes appears faster to people because he could temporarily pause time due to sound waves of moving body masses. He couldn't see the future or past per say, but he could use his mind to find an estimated time and push those sounds to whatever time he desired.

Satoko took a whiplash and coughed, but it didn't make her falter. With sheer determination, she landed a punch into Fuji's face with her Stealth Step. It didn't make him knocked down. More punches and kicks were thrown and landed upon him. Satoko's adrenaline was up to cause her to move faster.

"Nozomi!" Her mother motioned her to go help Fuji. She used her quirk. Reverse Healing towards Satoko. It drained of her stamina a bit too slow Satoko down. Yua turned to Fuji and healed him with the stamina she had gathered.

Nozomi delivered a punch to Satoko's head. She jumped back to avoid a counterattack. (Focus. I need to focus on using my quirk.)

Her quirk was that she could heal injuries through time to a certain extent. If she focused on one person enough, she could sense that they were going to get hurt before it happened. She could heal them before too much harm was done. The biggest drawback was that it didn't work if she couldn't focus her full attention on one person.

"What are you doing?!" Satoko yelled loudly. Regaining her fighting composure, she leered at Nozomi. "He just hurt you and you're helping him?!"

"You don't understand. You never will. You have never had a real family." She could start to sense the injuries on her own body. She could feel the warmth of bruise that was soon to be put upon her face. Her cheek started to glow with its own warmth to prepare to heal the wound in the future.

"This isn't a real family!!" Satoko retorted. "This is abuse!!"

While she was arguing, Fuji went towards Satoko while she was distracted. It was an onslaught attack to hold Satoko down. She was being choked as pieces of the ground shattered around her. He was babbling nonsense she couldn't make out with the sheer insane look in his eyes.

He lifted her as an indicator for Nozomi to finish her off. It happened too quickly as she felt the warm blood form from her chest. She couldn't tell what had caused such an impact, but it was a duo hit from Fuji and Nozomi.

Satoko couldn't feel pain at first, but she fought to keep herself from losing consciousness. (I can't die here. I have too much to do still.)

Fuji tossed her on the ground with a terrible cackle. Satoko had fear and hatred in her eyes.

Why must she be brought to this earth to die by the hands of her family?

(I wish I never was born.)

That's when he appeared.

Dabi.

Satoko's vision was blurry, but she could make out the look of fear and anger in his eyes. His eyes were focused on her. It was like he was worried that if he looked away for a second, he might not see her alive ever again.

His quirk activated at once, burning Satoko's family. Vicious flames consumed them as he took care not to singe Satoko.

Fuji, Yua, and Nozomi were all dead. Ashes scattered the premises.