Chapter-10: Harada Ryosuke

Ryosuke was now looking at the white large building which definitely looked like an expensive showy palace in front of him. That building was located in the middle of the courtyard, and the man who introduced himself as Cassius Evandall, notified him that it was the main palace. The structure of the said palace was said to be rather complex but at the same time maintained a grand and magnificent image, indicating that the architects made a great effort in designing this.

He still couldn't believe what he was seeing. Although it had already been 2 days since he had arrived in this world, he still couldn't get used to it. Everything still made him feel shocking and stunning. How did he get drawn into this mess? He couldn't help but to reflect on it many times.

Two days ago, he was still a normal teenager of 14 years old, attending school as usual, maintaining his enjoyable lifestyle. He was popular with his looks; everyone said that his deep black hair and sharp black eyes looked attractive and he had a good build for a boy of his age. School tests were never a problem to him and he was also good at sports, especially badminton. His life was also filled with love and warmth from his family and his close friends.

But then, he just suddenly got teleported to a city where people looked so foreign and their clothing was similar to what people would wear in ancient England. He couldn't think what had happened to him and even before he could gather his thoughts, he heard the screams of people telling him to run because of a Dark Wave. Surprisingly, even though people were not speaking in Japanese, he could understand their words.

At first, he was stunned because of the commotion. But he was drawn back to reality when he saw something that was not human. Were they muscular goblins? A group of monsters with a creepy long nose and ears, killing people mercilessly with their spears. But there was also a group of people in armor who looked like knights in some fantasy novels, fighting against those monsters and defending against them.

He decided to run away, too. He didn't know where to run but at least he knew he should find a place where there were no monsters. He even tripped once making him to be covered in dust and dirt. He also did his best not to be spotted by various types of monsters which he couldn't identify until he decided to hide in a place.

He bursted the door open, immediately realizing that there was a tip of a longsword, aiming for his throat. The closeness of the sword made him almost think that he was going to die. He was so frightened that he felt his heart pumping so loudly. Gladly, the owner of the sword didn't mean to kill him. If he looked at it calmly, there was also a cute young boy beside him.

He entered the house, and went to where the duo was hiding, deciding to ask some information from them. Unfortunately, he got to realize that he was in a completely new place which was not his own country. Much worse, it was not even the earth. He thought that he was doomed.

Was it a lizardman? Ryosuke wanted to cry when he saw a lizard-like monster entering their hideout. The incidents happening were so quick that he didn't know what he was doing at that time. The next time he came to his senses, he was already running away with the white-haired boy and only to be slashed by a minotaur. He instantly thought he was dead. But the next moment when he opened his eyes, he couldn't feel the pain anymore but the boy beside him looked like he was suffering from something. Did he heal him?

But that young boy collapsed suddenly. He didn't know what to do next. Luckily, the older boy from before took him away and asked Ryosuke what had happened, to which he explained everything he could remember. That older boy immediately picked up the child and ran off so Ryosuke did follow them. He didn't know what to do or where to go after all.

Next, after some examinations with that young boy, they were moving to somewhere else. He got to know that the two boys he met were brothers and they also had a sister. Their father who introduced himself as Cassius made him follow them which Ryosuke agreed gladly.