Chapter-59: Alexios (1)

Lucas didn't want to forgive the cat who left him alone in a dire situation. Not only the winnings of Carl and Tus, he also had to deal with Eura who had a good sense of smell, given the fact that she was from the bear tribe. Lucas tried to cover himself but the smell of his blood exposed him as soon as Eura saw him.

"Alexios, are you here?"

The white cat appeared again as the waves of smoke gathered together, founding the body, in the surrounding where Lucas was alone in his room.

"Is the situation over?" Alexios asked as he was satisfied that they were finally in a quiet atmosphere.

"As you see. Thank you for leaving me alone."

"I didn't leave you alone. If I am there, that priest would not even be able to talk."

Lucas decided to not have a talking match with Alexios since it was not his priority. Summoning a spirit was just a step he took. And he would just let Alexios be since the spirit had accepted his request. It was not like Lucas was an ungrateful person.

"By the way, Alexios, can I use your healing power now?"

"Of course. But I would recommend you not to overuse it because your body is still adapting to the new mana."

"But that's still mean, I can try using it, right?"

"Yes. And if you use healing, there will be my symbol, appearing on your left hand..... Better to see it then explain. I will just explain when you use it practically.... Hey, what are you doing?"

A confused look was struck to Alexios's eyes when Lucas suddenly went to his desk straight away and looked for something.

"For practical usage."

Answering Alexios's question shorting, Lucas held a paper knife which he used to open up the letters and cut the palm of his left hand diagonally. He did it as fast as he could without thinking, not wanting to hesitate just because he was afraid of pain, instantly using the healing magic when he felt a sharp burning sensation.

Alexio just got a sense of realization on how this kid in front of him was not similar to the normal children from the start he had met. But he just simply noted it from the fact that Lucas's soul was not from this world, thinking that it was possible that Lucas was really old back there.

He didn't have to think a lot as he heard Lucas's exclamation.

"It is really fast...."

Lucas murmured unconsciously, being surprised that his injury healed so quickly that his cut disappeared in a second as soon as he used the magic. It didn't leave any scar even though he cut it so deep.

He could also see a small cycle on his right hand in which there was a complicated emblem which was overall similar to a crescent moon.

"See? This is my symbol."

The white cat jumped on the table as he informed Lucas, meeting Lucas's eyes.

"Currently, your soul mana has the support of mine which means that you can use the healing magic which is even greater than the 7th cycle ones. You can even bring back the people on the verge of dying and something like a demon's curse is just a simple matter for you to heal up."

Lucas nodded, listening to Alexios quietly. He didn't expect Alexios to explain properly but the reality was better than he thought. And he was also glad that he had so many advantages just by summoning one spirit.

"But that doesn't mean that you don't have limits."

Alexios said quickly as he thought that if he didn't explain properly, that kid in front of him was going to do as he wanted and use all magic mindlessly making himself die. It would be shameful for him if he let a kid who contracted with him die even though he was a guardian of healing.