Chapter-47: Thoughts & Letters

"Next time, whenever you go out, you will bring someone with you. Promise?"

"Yes!" Lucas couldn't even disagree and he wanted Tus to finish this long speech, explaining about the dangers outside of the world, untrustworthiness of strangers, about his position, his age and such.

'Am I a 10 years old kid to be told like that.....?' And Lucas realized, making him almost strike his forehead against the table in depression, that he was indeed a 10 years old kid in their eyes which was not strange that they wanted to give Lucas more awareness.

"I hope that Master will heed to my words."

"I will! Definitely!"

"Come on, Tus. I'm sure Lucas understands that now. You should stop or else his ears are going to explode."

At last, Eura, who wasn't able to look at the situation on the sideline, decided to interfere and started to drag Tus outside to the room. She knew too well about Tus and was able to sympathize with Lucas, after all.

"I deeply apologize if I overstep my bounds, master. I am just worried..."

Tus looked like an innocent rabbit who was preparing for some scolding back, which was really different from his aura a few seconds ago. It almost made Lucas shout out why it was so easy to change his behavior in a few seconds.

'How am I supposed to get angry at you when you are making such a face!' Lucas was thinking to glare or pout or do something but now looking how Tus was really apologizing, he felt disheartened to do such whims.

Saying that it was ok, Lucas was able to make Tus and Eura go out, which he was very glad to be freed at last. But again, he stopped them as he had something left to tell.

"By the way, please tell me immediately if you hear some news about Sansa. And also, about big sister Maria."

Lucas believed that if Tus and Eura didn't inform him, no one else in the mansion would tell those news to him which was why he depended on Tus and Eura for that, hoping that at least those two would be informed of the news.

"And also ask them when Alisa would be coming back to the mansion."

It took too long for Alisa to come back to the mansion and Lucas felt suspicious upon it. He heard that she also lived in the southern part of the territory, after all.

'Nothing bad is happening to her, right?'

Among the servants, she was the one who kept in touch with Lucas the most, prior to Tus and Eura's arrival. And it was also because she was one of the trusted servants of Duchess Stacia which was the reason that she became the nursemaid of Lucas. And although it was true that Eura was handling most of the things related to Lucas, he somehow felt something was lacking when he didn't see Alisa for a long time.

With the promise that they would heed to Lucas's command, they left the room, leaving Lucas alone as he had requested.

'Finally, it is done......'

Tus's scolding which was not stopped even when Lucas was eating finally came to an end and it made him remember how he was scolded a lot from his mother from the past life. It was rare for him to get this kind of lecture here.

Actually, Lucas was never given such scolding from his family in this life, given that his father was kind of like giving permission to his children to do literally everything as long as they didn't go overboard, and his brother and sister being too doting on him even to the point that they were not able to raise their voice on Lucas or nag him around or held him up in long lecture.