Chapter-21: The Banquet (1)

"Alisa, are you not done yet.....?" Lucas was getting drained, wanting to know why Alisa was putting so much effort for his appearance.

"No, Young Master Lucas! Please be patient! I will make you shine the most!" The more earnest Alisa had become, the more hopelessness that Lucas got.

'I know that girls take a lot of time when preparing.....' Lucas had no power to stop the enthusiastic Alisa. Rather, he was reluctant to do that.

Lucas was really looking forward to the banquet as this would be his first time going to such an occasion and he was going to enjoy the party which only existed in the imagination world in his past life. He really was counting down the days but he didn't brace himself for Alisa and other maids' ideas for the preparations to go to the banquet.

'First of all,....... WHY DO I HAVE TO THROUGH THE SKIN CARING PROCESS!?' Lucas wanted to cry in agony. He never expected that it would take more than hours with this process and he thought it would be just for girls. He once felt sorry for some female leads in the novels to take such an immense process of skin care, hair styles, make up and heavy gowns but he never thought he would be the one suffering here.

"Oh my goodness, you are so good looking in this!" Alisa and her maids company had twinkling eyes in unison after dressing up Lucas as they were done with skin care and hair style.

Lucas's skin which was originally soft and pale looking now became a fresh and mild one which really suited his crystal blue eyes. Moreover his looks gave the vibes of a sincere energy when combined with his silver hair. In addition, the white undershirt with a deep blue ribbon string in the collar, fitting white pants and the long linen column coat with which reached to his kneel, in the same color as the ribbon, and decorated with a purple brooch in which the symbol of his family was embedded doubled up the handsomeness of Lucas. Of course, the clothes were really a perfect fit to him as it was made by one of the top tailors in the kingdom.

Lucas also admired himself when he looked in the mirror, praising the hard work of the maids and the tailors also, even though it was tiresome. He really looked like a little adult after his preparation. One thing was that no matter how he dressed up, he still looked so feminine as he inherited most of the genes from Stacia.

'I think the tiresomeness finally paid off....' Lucas smiled a bit, which seemed like a cute innocent child, enjoying his looks and cuteness in the eyes of the maids, making them squeeze out fan-girling noise like 'kyaaa~~~'

<Knock Knock>

"Lucas, are you done?" Edwin and Ryosuke came into the room both attire were mostly in black except that Edwin's coat was a long one while that of Ryosuke was a tail tuxedo. Although their clothes were simple and much darker than that of Lucas, they really suited them, making them look like mysterious dark knights. They still had some cold and awkward atmosphere between them, though which made Lucas decide that he should put in some effort in revamping the relationship between this villain and hero duo.

"Why are you so cute!!?" Edwin, as usual, immediately ran to Lucas, wanting to pull his soft cheeks and cuddle him tight, only to be stopped by Alisa by telling him that it might wrinkle the clothes and destroy the beautiful look of Lucas. Of course, Edwin didn't want that so he just controlled himself,... barely.

"Maria definitely will be envious when I brag about your looks!" Somehow a devilish aura revolved around Edwin as he stated.

"Don't be mean to her too much, brother....."

'I wonder if he really has grown up..... As far as I see, his behavior is always the same as young....' Lucas was worried that Edwin and Maria were going to quarrel as usual over small matters and he also felt sorry for Maria as she couldn't participate because of a school project that she was leading. Basically, she couldn't take a break or leave the academy.