Chapter-12: Plan 1.1 (2)

The morning had come once again, and Lucas was prepared according to his morning procedures, like getting dressed, having breakfast and such. Today was a bit more special to Lucas as...

'Ryosuke would be coming here in the evening...' Lucas also felt excited by this idea. No matter what Ryosuke was once the protagonist of a novel he read and now he got to accompany him. Most of the readers would dream to do this if what he guessed was correct.

Actually Lucas couldn't sleep well yesterday as he was thinking about how to get close to Ryosuke. Should he talk with him a lot? Bring him out to a lot of places? Or may be he could also buy him presents to curry his favour.

But Lucas also didn't want to act just to gain Ryosuke's favour. He really did want to get close to him. Truly without acting to his likes and dislikes. He also felt that Ryosuke would definitely need someone who is close to him.

'I guess I now remeber why Ryosuke got bullied in the academy....'

Ryosuke was merely went into the academy under the name of scholarship student. He had no title and no family background. The church also didn't dare to strongly support him because they were worried that there might be spys for demons lacking around to find where the hero was. Nothing was trustable after all.

As most of the people from the royal academy was from nobility, except some scholarship students and some other commoners who were really rich enough, the system of the strong overpowering the weak was really common. For someone like Ryosuke, he must be one of the major targets of the corrupted ones.

Lucas somehow felt sorry for him. After Ryosuke was announced as the most powerful being in this world, all of them were turned into people who greatly prasied the hero and wanted to curry his favour but on the behind, they just calculated for their benefits. That was one heck of a glib tongue and mind they had.

Therefore, currently, Lucas's plan 1 was to make Ryosuke enjoy his stay in this world to the fullest. And for that his plan 1.1 was essential. He wanted to be a close friend for Ryosuke who would stand togther with him whether the rise or fall as he felt a sense of similarity with him.

'According to Lucian, we have around 5 years to prepare Ryosuke to have a decent power.... Lucian said he should as least be able to fight a demon commandar so does Ryosuke have to fight a demon commandar or someone of the same strength?'

Lucas tried to remember what kind of event happened but unfortunately he couldn't as he cursed at him brain once more.

'I should have read that novel carefully!!!!'

Lucas couldn't even count the number of the times he regreted. He wanted to ask more of what was going to happen in the future but Lucian said he could only see that smiling god only in the state of life and death.

'So should I bring myself to a dying situation?'

Lucas thought but it was instantly deleted, imagining how his family might react if the similar case should arise. He might even loss the rights he obtained currently from negotiations like being able to stroll around in the capital thrice in a month as long as he was accompanied by a capable bodyguard.

And there was no promise that he would not die. What if he accidently killed himself from trying this. And finally, Lucas decided just to trust his intuition and to not rely on the story plot so much. As long as he helped Ryosuke to become as powerful as he could be, then it should be fine.

At the evening, Ryosuke finally arrived to the mansion. 

"Hello, as you must have heard, I am Lucas Evandall, the youngest son of the Duke Cassius. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest in this mansion." Lucas made a welcoming smile as Ryosuke step in front of the entrance.