Chapter-58: I'm Alright.

"Lucas!"

The loud voice of the people made Lucas get back to his senses, noticing that he should explain the situation properly instead of figuring out why so many people were there. It made him feel like he was an old man from his deathbed.

"The ritual is finished so we can interfere, right?"

He could hear Tus's fierce voice, aiming at Rajia, making him confused.

'Tus, you always talk gently... What happened to you?'

But Rajia didn't reply. He just looked at the cat which was standing beside Lucas and glaring at him with deep green eyes as if it was inspecting them.

Rajia instantly noticed that Lucas had succeeded and that being was actually a spirit. He could feel a huge amount of holy energy from that being which made him be careful of what he said or did, knowing that it was not really good to provoke a spirit which was why he was waiting for the time for it to disappear. He was told that spirits were short-tempered and didn't like loud situations.

Which was why he just waited for the response of the spirit and with others following at his gaze.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'

It was just then Lucas had noticed that he had a cat sitting beside him. A feeling of surprise rose in him as he had never expected for a spirit to take the form of an animal or a cat. He just expected it to be invisible or take the form of a human being.

'Hey kid, call me later.'

Alexios also picked up the situation that they would not be able to do what they want freely and he just noted that he would be considerate and just leave them be. To be added, he noticed that an annoying moment was going to come soon, according to his intuition and he wanted to avoid it.

Lucas felt like he was abandoned. He was going to tell the spirit to help him explain that he was 100% ok but the Persian cat had already disappeared like a smoke after he had told him what he wanted.

"Hmm-"

"Master! Are you alright? Excuse me but let me pick you up."

"Lucas, here, wipe your blood with this."

Tus and Ryosuke immediately came running to Lucas before he could even explain the situation, Ryosuke giving his robe to wipe up the blood and Tus instantly picking it up, thinking that the marble floor might be too cold for Lucas.

"I can stand by myself. Tus, put me down."

A sense of embarrassment came into Lucas's mind as he was being carried even though he was in his best shape. But no one listened to him. Literally no one.

"Cardinal, please... please check how the young master is doing!"

Followed by them was Carl who was asking Rajia to check Lucas's condition. It was obvious that he was trying to be calm but at the same time he wasn't.

"I am alright now! Look, the blood has already stopped!"

Lucas quickly notified them. He had to tell in a hurry as the people around him looked like they were being burned with fire and the atmosphere seemed like he was a patient who was in a critical situation.

"Don't talk, Lucas. Just stay quietly and let him examine you."

'Now you guys don't even give me a chance to talk?'

Instantly, he felt that his hand was being held by Rajia and his body was being inspected. The whole atmosphere became quiet and serious which even made Lucas unconsciously stop speaking.