Chapter-43: The Disguise (1)

Tus sighed when he heard the small voice telling him, welcome back. He didn't want to recall how his head was going to explode to see his master in such a state, thinking that Lucas had fainted somehow.

"See, Tus? I told you he was just sleeping! Trust the one who always wakes him up in the morning!"

Lucas looked to the side as he could hear a sharp active voice of Eura, with his mind glad at the fact that they were back safely.

"Are you ok, master?"

"I am fine, just put me down on bed." Lucas felt all the ache over his own body, meaning that it was the aftereffect of running and riding horse for a long time which he had never done before.

Lucas sat up on his own bed, as Tus put him down and as he looked at the window, he noticed that the outside was dark already.

'How much did I sleep? Around 1 hour?' Noticing that he had not woken up for dinner yet, it meant that he had not slept for long.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor, Master? You might catch a cold." Tus sighed. He had always known that healing magic users, in other words, healers always had a weak body and could not handle tough situations well but he was debating whether he should change his own opinion or not after seeing how Lucas stayed.

"I can always heal up on my own if that happens."

'Seriously, did he forget that I am a healer?' Lucas smiled as he thought that as long as his mana flow was ok, he should be able to heal up to some serious injuries now.

"Thank me, Lucas! Tus was preparing to call a healer, thinking that you had fainted."

"Wait, what!?" Lucas was dumbfounded. 'Why would he want to call a healer!?' He really couldn't imagine what would happen to the mansion if Tus did call one.

"It is because master was not replying!"

"He murmured to let him sleep! He always does that when he doesn't want to wake up in the morning!"

Lucas almost chuckled out when he heard those two's voices again, as active and fresh as always. And it almost made him free from his half-awake stage. It was only one day that he had separated from these two but he missed their presence somehow.

And considering what kind of little adventure he had had, Lucas couldn't wait to surprise them. Although it was not a good surprise, of course.

"Are you sure you are ok, Master? You looked really tired, though...."

"Yea, Lucas. You looked like you are half-dead."

Eura did receive a sharp glare from Tus as she had expected but she didn't care which was her usual behavior.

"I said I am fine. By the way, Eura... did you find the map?"

"Oh, yes. I found it. But I don't know if it is what you are looking for cause it is just the map of our valley."

Lucas waited as she drew out a small box from her bag, handing it to him. As he opened the box, he could see a small scroll which he found out that it was the map that he was looking for when he found the symbol in the corner.

"Why do you want to find it, Lucas? Does the map show some kind of treasure?"

"Ummm, kind of like that. Here, look at this."

As Lucas had said, Tus and Eura gazed at the rugged map that Lucas was holding, being curious about what kind of usage such map had.

"You said it showed the valley, right? But it will change when you infuse your mana to it."