Ashaangi OS Heart's Solitude

Backstory: Ashwin's family owns AK Institution of Arts & Commerce (AKAC) and AK Group of Schools in Coimbatore. Ashwin was a professor himself at AKAC and also the director of the college. Ashwin and Sivaangi, his student fell in love with each other and they are now secretly dating as he's still her professor and she, his student.

Ashaangi OS Heart's Solitude

Sivaangi groaned as she rolled over her bed. She took one glance at her mobile and put it aside. She has been staying in her house at Erode for two weeks now and she's missing Ashwin a lot. She was dejected as Ashwin hasn't replied to her text which she sent 3 hours ago.

'He must be busy' Sivaangi told to herself as she sat up on the bed and switched on her laptop.

Ashwin's uncle has named Ashwin as the head for establishing AKAC's new campus at Salem so Ashwin was busy. They couldn't spend time with each other. Even seeing each other was tough with their busy schedules. Sivaangi was still sore about how he couldn't come to send her off for Erode as he was at Salem.

Shuddering out of her thoughts, Sivaangi decided to watch a movie to distract her mind. She succeeded in doing so before a romantic scene started to play and Sivaangi started to think about Ashwin again.

It has been two months since they spent time alone with each other. Sivaangi has missed the feeling of being in Ashwin's arms. She missed the way Ashwin would play with her hair, his flirty talk, his hands on her body, his lips on her neck and his teasing kisses.

Sivaangi missed Ashwin's playful side. These days he's either in a bad mood regarding work or tired. She couldn't talk to him much other than asking the basics of how his day went and if he had his food on time. Before their conversation would be engaging. But now it has reduced a lot.

Sivaangi was considerate though. She knew that he's working hard and the least she could do is being patient and understanding. But she won't lie that she doesn't feel disappointed.

Ashwin always showered her with attention before. He would make sure to spend time with her, be it in person or through calls. She has got used to all this. That is why this feels tough for her. He being in Coimbatore and she in Erode added to her tension as they can't meet whenever they want like before. She's just waiting for her vacation to over now!

Groaning, Sivaangi grabbed her pillow and gave it a crushing hug. She buried her face into the pillow. Images of Ashwin flashed in her mind as she tightened her hold on the pillow. She missed him beyond words and it's messing up her mind. She placed a kiss on pillow thinking it of Ashwin and rested herself against it.

"I miss you Ashwineyy!" Sivaangi told the pillow "I miss you so much!"

Sivaangi let go of the pillow and closed her laptop. She shook her thoughts before jumping out of the bed. She has to clear her mind. She placed her mobile on charging and walked out of her room to spend some time with her family.

Sivaangi spent some time with her mother and decided to go to her uncle's place to meet her cousins. After spending some time with them, she came back after an hour and walked straight to her room. She took her mobile and was surprised to see a missed call from Ashwin.

Sivaangi chided herself for leaving her mobile behind and called him right away. She frowned when he cut her call. A message popped up saying 'In a meeting'. Dejected, she quickly sent a text to Ashwin that she was out and placed the mobile back.

~ * ~

At night, Sivaangi was reading a Wattpad story. She hugged her pillow and placed her head against it for support. She was reading a romantic story and she felt lonely, missing Ashwin's presence.