Ashaangi TS Intertwined Part - II

Sivaangi bid bye to her friend and hopped inside the car waiting for her. She quickly made a call to her parents informing of her arrival at Hyderabad. Tej, one of Pugazh's assistant has agreed to help her with the surprise. She has pretty much planned everything with his help.

It was 9 when Sivaangi reached the hotel Pugazh and the cast of the movie staying in. It's little away from the city. PH chose this as it is nearby the shooting spot. Tej has already informed the receptionist about Sivaangi's arrival and so, the receptionist handed over Pugazh's room's key to Sivaangi.

Sivaangi smiled to herself as the receptionist gushed about how much he loves Sivaangi's singing and she took a selfie with him before walking to Pugazh's room. She entered the room and put the card on the slot, illuminating the room.

Sivaangi looked around the neat room and placed her bag on the bed. She placed her finger on her chin as she thought of where to start the decoration before she started taking out the decoration things.

Her mobile vibrated, pulling Sivaangi's attention to her mobile. It was Tej's call. She accepted the call with a smile and filled the guy that she has reached safely. Tej informed her that he'll send dinner for her and that Pugazh's birthday cake would reach within half an hour and that she can store it in the mini fridge in the room.

Sivaangi asked when Pugazh would get off from the shooting. Tej informed her that he would reach around within 12:30 and asked her to stay safe before hanging up the call.

She could have arranged professional event planners to get the room ready but Sivaangi wanted to decorate the surprise herself for her brother. And so, she took out the balloons and few decorations she brought with her.

A knock grabbed Sivaangi's attention as she placed down the things on the bed and jogged to get the door. It was a girl in her mid-twenties smiling at her.

"Hey Sivaangi, I'm Samutra. Tej sent me to help you" Samutra said and Sivaangi welcomed Samutra with a grateful smile.

The girls fell into a comfortable conversation and soon find themselves getting along really well. They started on with the decoration work while chatting with each other. Half way through Sivaangi's dinner reached her and she asked Samutra to have dinner with her which Samutra politely declined as she already had her dinner.

The girls have managed to decorate the room to their personal best. By the time they finished, the cake arrived which they stored in the mini fridge. Once all the work got over, Samutra leaded Sivaangi to her room and left after exchanging contacts.

Sivaangi stretched her arms as she walked around her room and settled down on the bed groaning to herself as the day's tiredness caught up with her. She quickly made calls to her parents and updated them with what she did so far. Her parents had their concerns but knowing Sivaangi is fine, they calmed down and asked her to have fun.

Placing her mobile down, Sivaangi sighed and looked at the ceiling. Despite being busy, she can't help but think of Ashwin. How nice it would be had their bond be the same? They could have planned the whole surprise together and had fun with Pugazh!

Sivaangi's mind wandered to all those times she deliberately cancelled programs where Ashwin would be. Her eyes longed to see him in person but she was also scared to face him after what she did.

For the world, Sivaangi is this bold girl who has guts to speak her heart. But in this case, she's scared. She knows one thing for sure. She has hurt a soul who cared her, protected her and valued her like no one else did.

Sighing, Sivaangi blinked back her tears as she sat up on the bed. She reached for her bag and took out the dark chocolate she has grown to like. She munched on the bitter goodness as she switched on the TV and browsed on Tamil music channels.