Ashaangi SS Entwined Pt I | A |

Author's Note

An year ago, when CWC2 aired on Television for the first time, I bet most of us had no clue that this reality show would end up being our go to show; a show which would create such a huge impact in our lives and introduce us to a world of magic and friends around the globe.

I didn't even know such a show existed until one day I watched Arukkani episode while I was visiting my cousin at Kerala. From that day to now, the admiration, love and respect I have for Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan and Sivaangi Krishnakumar has only increased and it would stay the same whatever future holds.

HOPE. BELIEVE. MAGIC. has always been our mantra. They weaved magic not only in each other's life but also ours. Ashaangi and Ashaangians ourselves have become entwined in this beautiful bond where nothing but love resides. We are not just their fans, we are not! We are their voice - their family.

So, to celebrate this one year of CWC2 and one year of Ashaangi, here's a little something from my side to celebrate this special day. I hope you enjoy what you read. Please do comment and let me know if you like it. Thank you.

Happy 1 YEAR OF CWC2!

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of characters mentioned in the story.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Entwined

Part I  | A |

"AK?"

Ashwin Kumar paused eating and looked up to see a group of familiar faces looking at him with friendly smile; his friends. He gave them a bored look before resume eating. Two of his friends, Rakshan and Pugazh groaned on seeing his indifference attitude towards them while Sarath and Sanjay roll their eyes at him.

"Dei nalaiku etho mukiyamaana velai, poetu rendu naal kalichu dhan varuven nu sona. Patha inga okandhruka" Sanjay commented on finding Ashwin on their usual spot.

After a couple of attempts to get Ashwin talk which of course ended in failure, the guys huffed and sat down on the same table as him.

"Dei machan, engata yean da ipo pesa matra?" Rakshan asked nudging Ashwin who's seated on his right.

"Naanga ipo apdi yenna panitom nu nee ipdi okandhruka?" Pugazh said and immediately shut up when Ashwin looked up and glared at him.

"Yethachum solrana paru machan" Sanjay told to Sarath before fixing his eyes on the rest of his friends, "Namma ivlo pesurom. Kandukama saptu irukan paru"

"Namma hackers dhan. Indha underworld la getha olathurom dhan aana adhuku nu hacking la matum eh epdi da earn panrathu?" Sarath said knowing why Ashwin's silence.

"We make a lot with what we do. I believe I made it clear that we are steering clear from fencing" Ashwin spoke for the first time that evening, his eyes fixed on Sarath before gliding over the rest of his friends' face before resting back on Sarath.

(A/N: A fence (as a noun) refers to a person who receives or deals in stolen goods)

"Aana macha-" Sarath tried to intervened but got cut off in middle by Ashwin.

"Aana enaku theriyama, en ta solama you took a consignment" Ashwin said in a composed tone to no one in particular as he averted his gaze and stared at the brick wall in front of him.