Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan Pt I

Disclaimer: This work is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the real lives of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Keep that in mind while reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan

Part One

"Eii Sivaangi endhri di"

Sivaangi woke up with a startle as Binni Krishnakumar pulled the blanket away from her daughter and shook her. Still in half sleep, she sat up and frowned at her mother before she blinked away her sleep and glared at her mother.

"Maa, ipo ethuku ena ipdi elupura?" Sivaangi huffed before lying down on the bed again.

"Mani ena nu paru, Sivaangi. Morning session ku late aguthu" Binni said but Sivaangi covered herself with a blanket

"Eii endhri nu solren. Marubadiyum thoongura. Endhri di" Binni Krishnakumar said as she poked her daughter's arm continuously.

Growing tired of her mother's administrations, Sivaangi groaned as she sat up and glared at her mother who glared right back at her.

"Koncham achum ena thoonga vidringala. Cha" Sivaangi said rolling her eyes at her mother.

"Nee kannu urutuna bayapadurathuku na Ashwin ila di. Olunga endhrichu va" Binni said pulling the blanket away from her daughter.

'Ama avaru apdiyeh bayandhutalum' Sivaangi thought as she pursed her lips together.

"Nee ethuku ipo kaalankathala andha manushana nyabagam paduthura" Sivaangi said making a face as she pushed the duvet off her legs and sat crossed leg on the bed.

"En mapillai pathi na pesure. Unaku ena di? Ama nee oru varama Ashwin ku weekend break nu solitu thulli tu irundha. Ipo enada na avara anga vitutu nee inga vandhu okanthruka. Ena vishayam? Sandai ethuvum potiya?" Binni asked as she studied her daughter's face.

"En? Sandai pota dhan inga varanum ah ena? Ithu en veedu ilaya Maa?" Sivaangi asked as she narrowed her eyes at her mother.

Before Binni could respond Sivaangi, Krishnakumar hollered for Binni from downstairs. Sighing to herself, Binni shook her head and looked at her daughter.

"Seri, aprm pesalam. Nee endhri. Poe kulichutu session ku seekiram va. Na poren" Binni said as she shook her head at her daughter who rolled her eyes at her mother.

Sivaangi stretched her arms as she blinked away the sleep in her eyes. Last evening's events rushed to her mind. She pouted when she recalled how Ashwin shouted her last evening and she left from their apartment to stay at her parents' place.

(A/N: I didn't want to dwell on fight, so a shorter version)

It was around six when Ashwin came home exhausted and in a bad mood. When Sivaangi welcomed him cheerfully, he was silent putting her at a fix. Ever since he came home, he sat on the dining table chair and was going through the script sheet of his current movie.

Sivaangi realized Ashwin was tensed. She knows he will tell her on his own. He has been coming home the same way for past one week. Even though he comes home silent, he would ease up by night.

Ashwin told Sivaangi that it has something to do with issues at shooting spot when she asked him three days back. So, understanding him, she gave him space and went back to kitchen where she was preparing Elaneer payasam.

Sivaangi was appreciated at studio for her singing today and so, she came home in a good mood and decided to prepare her favorite dessert. But looking at Ashwin, she now decided to prepare it for him to lift his mood.