Ashaangi OS I Choose You

Author's note

This OS was supposed to be posted at my Instagram page but since my page logo isn't ready yet and I don't want you all keep waiting, posting a OS after few days. Hope you all like it.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS I Choose You

Sivaangi had a satisfied grin plastered on her face as she took in the scene in front of her. In the floor, there was a doctor's stethoscope, bunch of money on a plate, a pen and a teddy bear. She looked down on her lap and cooed at her seven-and-half-month-old baby boy who babbled and smiled widely at his mother.

"Enda puli kutty" Sivaangi talked in a funny tone to her son and he babbled and laughed at his mother's words as he tried to grab his mother's nose with his little hands.

"Sivaangi maa" Ashwin said walking from behind Sivaangi and sat down by her side on the floor, "Camera set paniten. All done"

"Ashwineyy" Sivaangi leaned on her husband and looked up at him, "Sivash yenna edupan nu ongaluku thonuthu?"

"Teddy bear dhan!" A girl of four jumped in the scene munching on a big double chocolate chip cookie and sat on Ashwin's lap, leaning against him.

"Aii Ashvaa, indha cookie theendhu pochu nu la soninga, yepdi vandhuchu!" Sivaangi exclaimed and asked her four-year-old daughter Ashvatha.

Those were the cookies which Ashwin baked and Sivaangi was told that the last batch was over last night. She looked up at her husband and glared at him making him join his hand together and give a sheepish smile.

"Ma! Nethu night naan kitchen la poe patha apo onumey ila ma" Ashwin whined and hissed when Sivaangi smacked his arms.

"Nadikathinga, Ashwinn!" Sivaangi twisted her lips and turned to her daughter with a soft smile, "Chellama, amma ku oru aaa kudu, please"

Ashvaa stared at her mother for a brief moment with scrutiny before looking up at her father who smiled at her and gave a nod. Beaming, she fed the cookie to her mother but frowned when her mother took a big bite.

"Appa, enoda cookie" Ashvaa whined at Ashwin and then turned to Sivaangi with a huff, "Maa!"

Ashvaa scrunched her nose at her mother showing her disapproval. Sivaangi frowned at her daughter.

"Adiyeh, oru kadi dhana di kadichen!"

"Ivlo perusa?" Ashvaa made a face.

As the girls bickered, Sivash babbled making bubbles out of his saliva while Ashwin watched his girls with a smile as they cutely fought about for whom Ashwin made the cookie and who deserves to eat it more.

"Seri, seri pothum. Amaithiya irunga rendu perum. I'll bake cookies for you both tonight and give it in two separate jars. Sandai podathinga chellammas" Ashwin pacified his girls.

"Nejama va?" Sivaangi and Ashvaa asked in unison making Ashwin chuckle.

"Nejama dhan. Seri, ipo Sivash ah eraki viduvom ah?" Ashwin asked and both Sivaangi and Ashvaa nodded.

Ashvaa ran off only to come back with another cookie making Sivaangi roll her eyes at her daughter and grumble inwardly. Her husband makes heavenly cookies. Hence the whole fiasco.