Ashaangi TS Mayakuriye Pt II

Author's note

Hello makkaleyy, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoyed reading the first part of the TS. Thank you for your responses. Please do stream Adipoli whenever you can and keep them both in your prayers.

We have crossed 310K reads with 30.7k votes! Thank you so much!

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Mayakuriye

Part Two

"Dei macchann"

Ashwin looked up from his file when he heard a familiar voice. His lips curled into a smile on seeing his friend Inspector Rakshan. He quickly got up and hugged Rakshan.

"Macchan, vaa da. Unaku dhan wait panitu irundhen" Ashwin pulled a chair next to him for Rakshan to sit. They were at the briefing room.

"Victim body post mortem mudinchu report vandhruchu da. Adha file paniyachu. Murder spot la CCTV cameras check pananum. Idhu unplanned murder. So, CCTV pathi avanga yosichu paniruka matanga. Namaku recording kedaikum aana avanga alert agura kulla edukanum" Ashwin filled in.

"Seri kelambalam machan. Constable ellarum media ah public ah samalika kastam pattutu irupanga. Ipove ettu mani achu. Vaa" Rakshan said.

Ashwin nodded and they left to KPSG College which is nearby. They both were dressed in mufti to be cautious. Managing the crowd, they somehow got inside the campus.

It was around eight thirty at night but because of the murder the office staffs were there. They met the principal and requested for the access to CCTV footage. The principal assigned a staff to help Ashwin and Rakshan with the footage. The staff Selvam took them to the ESRM room, briefed the system in charge Ramesh who took over.

"IT block la dhan sir suthi suthi verati vettirukanga. Athoda footage ellam indha files la iruku"

"Machan, Dinesh kupduran. Veliya media vandhu prachana pannitu irukangalam. Na

Ashwin decided to go through the footages from the start of the day. This is an unplanned murder, yes, but he just wanted to be sure. As he was randomly going through the footages, he paused on one particular footage. There was a woman in yellow saree tiptoeing out of the English department room, hiding something in her pallu.

Pulling his chair closer to the desk, Ashwin focussed on the screen. The woman was short; may be 5'3. Her face wasn't clear. His eyes followed her in the screen and he selected those footages that follows her.

Ashwin's eyes curled into a smile when the woman's face got clear to him. She was rolling her eyes like how a suspect would behave when get caught. She was young and cute. But why is she tiptoeing around?

A frown adorned his forehead when Ashwin watched that woman climbing stairs, whatever she's hiding in her pillow still in her grasp. The woman let a sigh of relief when she reached the third floor and sat on the stairs that led to the upper balcony of the building.

"Yedhuku ipdi maranju okandhrukanga?" Ashwin knows this is completely unrelated to the case but he was plainly curious.

The woman looked around once before opening what's inside her saree pallu. A broad smile appeared on her face while Ashwin frowned.

"Cake ah?"

The woman grinned at the brownie she had in her hand before closing her eyes and taking a bite. Ashwin chuckled when the woman whined and moaned to the taste of the brownie, her face dancing with expressions which he found cute.