Ashaangi SS Entwined Pt II | A |

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Entwined

Part II - A

After thanking Bala and watch him close the shutter and leave, Ashwin looked around the single room condo before walking inside with Sivaangi securely in his arms.

The whole condo was a single room with a single bed on the floor at one corner against the wall with a study table and cupboard at a corner opposite to that, a small bathroom on his left and a small kitchen opposite to the study table.

Though the building they're in is a mid-way unconstructed building, Baba Baskar's men have built a perfect hideout. The whole condo was clean. Ashwin's sure that Master's goons are either in the same building or in nearby somewhere. So, he needs to keep an eye on Sivaangi all the time.

Ashwin gently placed Sivaangi on the bed before moving to the mat near the front door, removed his wet shoes and closed the door. Placing his shoes in a corner, he cleaned the shoe tracks with mat and set his eyes on Sivaangi before he walked towards the kitchen.

Running his hand through his wet locks thanks to the rain on their way, Ashwin boiled water in a vessel while his mind was filled with thoughts of the day's happenings.

Ashwin shook his head and turned off the stove and let the water cool down to drinking temperature as he eyed around the condo successfully fighting the urge to look at unconscious woman on the bed only to fail at the end.

After chugging down a glass of hot water with his eyes fixed on Sivaangi, Ashwin then checked the mini fridge, study table and cupboard that was stashed with men cloths. He removed his wet t-shirt and put on a black t-shirt found in the cupboard before grabbing two towels and walked towards the bed.

Ashwin settled himself on the floor nearby Sivaangi and placed a towel beside her. On their way to this hideout, it started to rain all a sudden and he somehow managed to keep Sivaangi from drenching much by covering her as best as he could but he got drenched.

After wiping his wet locks, Ashwin put the towel around his neck and stretched his legs, a tired groan escaping his lips. It was 2:25 in morning and he was busy with one thing or another throughout the day that tiredness is catching up with him.

Leaning his head against the wall adjacent to the bed, Ashwin took his mobile to place a call to Rakshan to check on his boys but heaved a tired sigh as there was no signal. It was still raining outside and the floor was cold.

Ashwin placed his mobile on the bed and his gaze fell on Sivaangi. His eyes trailed her face inch by inch as if he's registering her face into his mind. She was dressed in red saree and he was noticing it in peace for the first time. For a moment he couldn't avert his gaze from her, his mind filled with various things all at once.

From the time of Ashwin's vague memory of Sivaangi to now, she sure has grown into a beautiful and attractive woman with right curves. He gulped and averted his gaze from her not wanting to get any unwanted thoughts. He's living in a dangerous world and he doesn't want to involve her more into it. He didn't then and he wouldn't now.

When Ashwin met Sivaangi today, there was bewilderment from his side, yes but he also felt something different, a spark may be but he would rather extinguish it rather than feeding it with his feelings, especially after coming to know who she is.