Ashaangi OS Red Thread In Kadhai

Disclaimer: This is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the real life of the characters mentioned. I repeat this again, this is just based on the author's imagination.

NOTE: It was Chef Bhat who tied the red thread. This story is just a fiction. Keep that in mind while reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS Red Thread in Kadhai

It was the day of finale and Ashwin was having his usual photoshoot before shoot. Dressed in a purple coat suit, he was dashing as always. Just as he finished his photoshoot, he was pulled away from the place by a calm Sivaangi who was waiting to kidnap him the moment he finished his photoshoot.

Ashwin wordlessly let Sivaangi drag him as always. The duo walked to their favorite spot on the set isolated corner of the set away from people's eye. They sat down on their usual stone bench under the shades of trees. Ashwin was actually surprised that Sivaangi didn't utter a word throughout their walk.

"Ena rowdy inaiku romba amaithiya iruka mathiri iruku" Ashwin asked making Sivaangi look at him by nudging her arm with his as they sat side by side on the stone bench.

"Apdilam ilayeh Ashwineyy..." Sivaangi trailed, her voice low and face tensed.

"Ilayeh, etho tension ah iruka mathiri irukey" Ashwin said observing Sivaangi's face.

Sivaangi looked up at Ashwin who was staring at her intently, his one eyebrow raised in question. She held his gaze for few seconds before looking away and heaved a loud sigh.

"Solu ma, ena achu?" Ashwin asked concerned facing her as it was unlikely of Sivaangi to be this way.

"Orey bayama, tension ah iruku Ashwiney..." Sivaangi said looking down at her lap as she toyed with her fingers.

"En ma, ethuvum prachana ya? Veetla elarum nala irukanga dhaney?" Ashwin asked in a concerned tone.

"Haan, athellam nala irukanga, Ashwineyy" Sivaangi replied in a tensed tone.

One thing about Sivaangi. If she's way too happy, it would reflect on her face and if she's way too sad or tensed, it reflects on her face as well. She's very expressive and Ashwin can see that something's troubling her. Her not looking into his eyes is enough proof of that.

"Aprm ena ma achu? Ena paru" Ashwin said studying Sivaangi's face.

"Ila inaiku finale la..." Sivaangi trailed as she finally looked up at Ashwin.

"Show mudiyuthu nu feel panriya ma?" Ashwin asked staring at Sivaangi's face attentively.

"Athu iruku, Ashwineyy aana we'll catch up often nu I know. So, its fine"

"Seri, vera etha nenachu ipdi tension ah iruka? Apdi ena bayam?" Ashwin asked in a concerned tone.

"Athu inaiku finale la" Sivaangi finally opened up, trailing her words again.

"Hmmm" Ashwin hummed urging Sivaangi to go on.

"Top five um tough contestants"

"Ama"

"Athan enaku tensed ah iruku, Ashwineyy" Sivaangi said making a sad face at Ashwin.

"Unaku contestants nenachu tensed ah iruka?" Ashwin chuckled on hearing her words and added, "Yen ma? Sixth finalist ah una select panirukanga la ena?"

"Ada po Ashwineyy" Sivaangi said with a sad pout making Ashwin chuckle.

"Seri enanu solu rowdy" Ashwin said nudging her with his arm again.