Ashaangi OS Enaku Oru Doubt Uh

Warning: Rated for discussion of a certain mature topic. It is nothing really but still, giving you a heads up.

Disclaimer: This work is a piece of fiction written based on author's imagination. None of the incidents are real and has nothing to do with the real life of the characters.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS Enaku Oru Doubt Uh

Sivaangi Ashwinkumar had enough! It was one fine Sunday morning where both her and her husband have an off day from shoots after weeks. She had lot of plans on how to spend the day with her husband but he sticked to his Play Station ever since he woke up making her grumble in disappointment and frustration.

"Ena pa aalu ivaru! Cha! Ivara Play Station Kumareyy nu suma va kalaikuranga!"

Sivaangi mumbled to herself as she sat down on the chair in dining table and stared at Ashwin whose eyes was fixed on the screen. She had already tried to get him away from PS but he ignored her and focused on his game leaving her frustrated.

Her stomach grumbled making Sivaangi threw an angry glare at her husband's direction who was supposed to cook today but refused to cook and placed an order as he was too immersed in the game. Their food order has come but Sivaangi is waiting to have lunch with Ashwin.

"Ivaru kai aala samacha sapada sapdalam nu irundha ivar PS ooda romance panitu irukaru! Cha! En Ashwineyy ipdi iruka!" Sivaangi huffed.

Sivaangi picked the air tight container on the dining table, opened it, took out a blueberry macaron which Ashwin baked specially for her and munched on it thinking, 'Epdiyum enta dhaney varuva Ashwineyy. Apo una pathukure'

Growing up with a brother who's addicted to his Play Station, Sivaangi has learnt how to play video games to get along with Vinayak. Had Ashwin not messed up with her Sunday plans then she would have gladly joined him to play. But no, the guy is too invested in his PS to spare attention to his raging wife, let alone a glance.

As she sat there making plans on how to destroy her husband's Play Station, Sivaangi's mobile buzzed with a call. It was her best friend's call and so, she picked the call right away and walked to the balcony.

Sivaangi hanged up the call after ten minutes. Her best friend called her to share about a viral short film which she watched and asked Sivaangi to watch as well among other things they spoke about. She shook her head when she saw Ashwin at the same place, muttering something to the screen.

"Ivara!" Sivaangi thought to herself as she walked up to Ashwin.

"Ashwineyy" Sivaangi said hands on her hips as she glared at her husband.

"Solu Sivaangi ma" Ashwin said, his eyes fixed on the screen as his fingers worked on the joystick.

"Pothum velandathu. Va namma saptu movie pakalam" Sivaangi said in an authoritative tone.

"Ten minutes ma" Ashwin replied without sparing a glance to Sivaangi.

"Ashwineyy!" Sivaangi said in a warning tone.

"Ma, please ma, please ma, please ma. Ithu kastamaana level ma. Check point vera dhurama iruku ma. Ten minutes ma, please ma, please ma, please ma" Ashwin said as his fingers worked quickly on the joystick while his face was tensed.

"Aiyo ivaru repeat mode ah start panitarey!" Sivaangi thought, mentally face palming herself.

"Seri, seri, ten minutes dhan pathukonga" Sivaangi warned heaving a sigh of defeat as she punched Ashwin's arms.