Ashaangi SS Entwined Pt III | B |

Author's note

Hey guys, as you all know, I have opened an Instagram page for my writings where I will share spoilers for next chapters, new story ideas and may be an exclusive story for Instagram readers once I have enough followers. So, if interested, do follow @  inkedby_nan at Instagram.

Happy reading.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of characters mentioned. I have casted Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Entwined

Part III | B |

Ashwin groaned and shifted his leg uncomfortably, his long limbs stiff from sitting in crowded space for nearly an hour. Four hours after Master's visit Parthiv came there and informed them that raid issue was taken care of and that Ashwin and Sivaangi can go back to Ashwin's place safely.

Relived, Ashwin was formulating on what to do next when Bala dropped the bomb that Master asked few of his men to stay with Ashwin and Sivaangi until they get married as threats from Sivaangi's uncle was still on.

Sivaangi was of course glad of the company for two reasons. One is she knows how vile her Chithappa can be and them being there is an additional layer of security. Second is she genuinely liked those people as her brothers and wouldn't mind them being around her.

Ashwin, on the other hand, was annoyed with Sandy's presence. They couldn't help but glare at each other whenever their eyes clashed. But he was amused to see Sandy and Sivaangi sharing smiles.

Thinking of her, Ashwin looked down to find Sivaangi snuggled to his chest with her arms around him as she slept while he had his arm around her, holding her against him. Her face was covered with her wavy locks over her face. He could feel her soft breathing against him and instinctively a small smile made its way to his lips.

Sivaangi was constantly chatting ever since she sat inside the car and Ashwin didn't realise when she fell asleep for, he was lost in his thoughts. Presently, Ashwin, Sivaangi, Bala, Sandy, Raju and Mano are seated in an Omni van with two other Master's men at the front seat.

Ashwin wasn't sure of what to do with Sivaangi before Master's visit but when Master called him aside to talk, he learnt that Sivaangi's uncle is still behind her. He learnt few more disturbing things that he wasn't sure if he would leave Sivaangi unprotected. Somehow, she felt as his responsibility that he can't shrug off. Heck, even if she wasn't, he couldn't bring himself to turn his back towards her.

With Sivaangi on her out, her uncle's motives with her have changed. He either wants her locked up or dead. That's one of the main reasons Ashwin's actually consider marrying Sivaangi. From the little he knew of her; she would never bow down and lead a life her uncle makes for her. She would either come back to Ashwin or go on her own way and both won't end well for her with her uncle on her trail.

So, why don't they get married? Sivaangi loves Ashwin and he, although doesn't love her yet, feels a strange pull towards her, enjoys her company, finds her beautiful in and out and attractive. They can get married and stay until her uncle's threat clears out and after that, if she wants to stay married to him, then they can be together.

That is what Ashwin has thought so far. He leads a complicated life and he wasn't sure if he could afford to drag her in. But he couldn't just leave her in an open battlefield, unprotected. His conscious wouldn't let him.