Ashaangi TS Chakkaramuthu Pt I

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Chakkaramuthu

Part One

Shantha Lakshmikanthan hurried out of the cab, took her travelling bag out and paid the cab driver. Without waiting for change, she rushed towards her son's apartment building, worry evident on her face.

Ashwin has been sick for the past two days and Shantha wouldn't have know about it had her son's assistant not informed her last night. She tried contacting her son for the last two days and when she couldn't get through, she contacted her son's assistant and that's how she got to know.

Shantha knows Ashwin wouldn't want her to get worried and hence hid it from her. But it still didn't settle well with her. When her son walked out of their house years ago for his passion, she didn't talk with him for a long time for not listening to his parents. But she lived constantly worrying about her son. And now, she's happy that Ashwin has created a name for himself in Kollywood yet she couldn't help but worry about her son.

The fact that Ashwin fainted scared Shantha and she wanted to get to her son as soon as she came to know. But her husband was at Mumbai attending his best friends' son's marriage and her daughter is with her family at Hyderabad.

So, Shantha decided against informing them, took the first flight to Chennai to check up on her son. She stepped out of the lift and walked towards her son's apartment. She searched her handbag for the key and once she found it, she inserted the key and walked in without making any sound, cautious not to disturb her ill son.

Shantha was welcomed by the sight of clean, neatly arranged living room as always. She placed her bags on the couch as her eyes roamed around. Pushing her spectacles up her nose, she walked towards her son's room and open the door softly.

A surprised gasp let out of Shantha's lips as she saw the scene in front of her. Sivaangi sat against the headrest, her eyes closed in sleep with her one hand over Ashwin who's sleeping with his head on her lap while her other hand rested on his head.

Shantha's eyes didn't failed to notice how Ashwin's arms were garlanded around Sivaangi's waist as he slept. Her eyes looked up at Sivaangi before landing on her son. She's not naive to not understand what's she seeing. Not knowing how to react, she stood there stunned.

Ashwin and Sivaangi were connected in one way or another even after CWC ended and that was three years ago. In these three years the bond between them grew stronger. During CWC and post that, people have loved the duo's pair to this date.

Knowing the nature of her son, Shantha has always adored and admired Sivaangi for being there for her son in the sets. She was touched when she learnt that whatever Sivaangi said wasn't scripted and the way Sivaangi jumped on watching Ashwin enjoying himself on the trampoline, smiling has won her over.

Shantha has never asked Ashwin about his relationship with Sivaangi until one day when certain videos of them were circulated in YouTube putting her at fix. But post that she never asked about what's between Ashwin about Sivaangi.

But Shantha had asked Ashwin to bring Sivaangi home couple of times as her daughter and daughter's kids love Sivaangi which he never did owing to their busy schedules. Ashwin's father Lakshmikanthan won't accept but he also adores the woman who won him over with her contagious smile and innocence and only Shantha knows that.

Blinking her eyes in surprise, Shantha contemplated whether to go check on Ashwin or walk out, get refresh and wait for him in the living room. Before she could decide, Sivaangi stirred in her sleep making Shantha stay rooted to the ground in panic.