Ashaangi SS Entwined Pt IV | A |

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

PS: Read author's note at end.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Entwined

Part IV | A |

Ever since they came to the apartment, although Ashwin told her to rest, Sivaangi couldn't stay put and ended up roaming around the living room and kitchen. Shaking his head at her, he placed few calls before slipping inside the washroom to take a much-needed hot bath.

By the time Ashwin was out, the door bell rang. He hurried out of his room to get the door to make sure that Sivaangi's safe. Throwing a quick glance at her who's seated on the couch and staring at him, he walked towards the door and eyed her to go in before turning back to get the door.

Once Sivaangi went inside his room, Ashwin turned on the monitor at the side of door and found Bala standing outside. Sighing, he punched in the security codes and the door opened revealing a smiling Bala.

"AK bro, onga pasanga kuduka sona things indhaanga" Bala said giving few bags to Ashwin and then added, "Aprm ithu Sivaangi ooda jewels, bag. Master return pana sonathu"

"Thanks, da" Ashwin smiled at Bala who reciprocated the smile.

"Yethu naalum solunga, bro. Pakathu apartment la dhan engaluku duty potrukanga. Angayeh dhan irupom" Bala waved off when Ashwin thanked him and left.

Ashwin closed the door behind him and placed Sivaangi's bag on the couch along with few bags in his hand before walking into the kitchen with rest. He restocked the kitchen with the groceries he asked one of his men to pick, had a glass of water and walked towards the couch.

Picking up the bags, Ashwin walked inside their room. He found Sivaangi lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She was still in her Saree as she didn't have any spare clothes. He placed the bags on the bed gaining her attention.

"Yaru vandha, Ashwin?" Sivaangi sat up.

"Bala" Ashwin said and walked towards the dressing table while Sivaangi eyed at the bags.

"Yenna bag ithellam?" Sivaangi asked out of curiosity.

"Unaku thevai aana items. Toiletries, dress, cosmetics aana athu aprm pathukalam. First inga va" Ashwin said walking towards the foot of the bed.

"Vanten. Solunga Ashwineyy?" Sivaangi asked with a smile while Ashwin sat beside her making her smile grow bigger.

"Kai tha" Ashwin said making Sivaangi scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Kai ah ipdi neetu" Ashwin said heaving a sigh as he forwarded both his arms.

Sivaangi mirrored Ashwin's actions and looked at him in confusion before realization dawned her on seeing the tube in his hand. He held her hand in his and applied ointment on the bruises on both the arms while she looked at him with a smile.

"Valikutha?" Ashwin asked once he's done with her arms.

"Lite ah yeriyuthu" Sivaangi said honestly.

"Hmmm" Ashwin hummed and was about to get up but Sivaangi held him back by holding his hand.

"Yenna?" Ashwin asked.