Ashaangi TS The Family Affair Pt 1

Important note: I'm keeping "The Equation Between Us" TS on hold until I'm mentally ready to write it. With my present state of mind, I don't think I can write it and even if I do, I won't be able to do justice to it. Hope you understand. Also, I won't be writing present reality fics for now, not until my mind's clear.

~ * ~

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Again, this is just a fan fiction.

Ashaangi TS The Family Affair

Part I

"Baby...ammu...nillu ma. Nee nenakura mathiri onum ila" Ashwin said as he hurriedly put on his t-shirt while chasing his girl who stormed out of his room.

"Ashwin irunga po-" Sivaangi who was also there, held Ashwin's arm trying to hold him back but he shrugged her off.

"Don't try to come between me and her nu na una ethane thadava soliruke, Sivaangi! Unaku sona puriytha!" Ashwin snapped as he hurriedly grabbed his pants.

"Ammu, nillu ammu. Let me explain!" Ashwin yelled as he walked and hurriedly wore his pants.

"Ashwinn na solratha konc-" Sivaangi tried to talk only to get cut off in mid by Ashwin.

"Sivaangi, please. Let me handle this on my own. You stay out of this! Nee pana vara pothum. Indha prachana ya na handle panikuren!" Ashwin said, his eyes frantically looking for his girl.

Sivaangi's face reflected how hurt she was by Ashwin's words. But his eyes were frantically looking for his girl that he didn't notice any of that. He groaned when he realized he wore his pants' back side to the front and removed it in a hurry to wear it again.

"Ashwin, I do have a say in this! It concerns not just her but me as well!" Sivaangi said making Ashwin turn at her.

"Sivaangi, koncha neram amaithiya irukiya? Let me handle her first!" Ashwin said sternly wearing his pants and groaned again when he wore it wrongly again.

"Ithu vera!" Ashwin huffed as he removed his pants and threw it away.

Ashwin was in his boxer shorts and he took a towel lying on the couch to wrap it around his waist. By seeing the open main door, he figured that his girl went out. He didn't think twice to just walk outside with a towel wrapped around his bottom.

Sivaangi bit back her tears as she wordlessly threw a track pant at Ashwin as he walked towards the main door. He shot a look at Sivaangi, muttered a thank you and wore his pants before running outside his house. He checked both the directions and saw his girl walking at the distance on his right.

Ashwin rushed in that direction.

"Ammu, nillu ammu" Ashwin called out as he followed her.

The girl's steps didn't falter. Rather she increased her walking pace making Ashwin run behind her.

"Ma, nillu ma" Ashwin grabbed her hand making her turn towards him with tear-stricken face making him wince.

"Baby ma, yean ma ipdi panra? Motha veetuku va ma. Anga poe ethunalum pesikalam" Ashwin said pulling the girl's hand but she tried to shrug him off making him tighten his grip.

"Ena vidunga. Na anga vara maten!"

Thankfully Ashwin's house was at an isolated area and there wasn't much of houses and people around. He tried to reason with her to come back home with him. But when she didn't and held her ground of not wanting to come back, Ashwin lost his cool.