Ashaangi OS - Na Pidika Kidayathu

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I know I'm supposed to update Prejudiced Love. The thing is I finally got to sit down and write but my laptop was at Chennai with already half written chapter for Prejudiced Love and Entwined. So I thought why not make the most of it and write a OS.

So here is it. Hope you enjoy getting connected with Ashvaa and Sivash again. A small one. Please do give it a read and let me know if you like it.

How's Ticky Ticky Ta? Do stream Adipoli and Makka Makka also along with it.

Neenga nenaikalam ena iva again real life based eludhurale nu. One onu dha soluven.

Hope. Believe. Magic 💜

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS

Na Pidika Kidayathu

Ashwin whistled to himself as he pocketed his car keys before getting inside the lift. His new movie discussion ended earlier than expected. So he decided to come home, spend time with his wife and kids. He walked out of the lift and entered inside his apartment announcing his presence,

"Na vanten"

Ashwin's lips curl into a big smile on seeing his eldest daughter Ashvaa walking out of her room but he frowned when he noticed that her usual broad smile is missing. Rather she looked...angry?

"2 minutes Ashwineyy"

Ashwin heard his wife but his eyes stayed at his daughter who walked towards him, glaring him.

"Ashvaa, kutty ma, yenna ac-"

Ashwin was caught off guard when Ashvaaa pounced on him, hitting his leg and stomach with her closed fists.

"Ma!!" Ashwin blocked Ashvaa's hits with his hands as he tried to make sense of the situation, "Ashvaa!!"

"Yenna ach-" Sivaangi who came out from the kitchen with their five year old son Sivash on her hip.

"Maa! Akka Appa va adikura!" Sivash shrieked before jumping down from Sivaangi's hip and rushed towards his father and sister.

"Ashvaa!" Sivaangi too moved towards them.

Sivaangi pulled her daughter back while Sivash stood before his father with his arms wide open shielding his father from his sister.

"Appa na ongala kapathitee!" Sivash squealed and hugged Ashwin's legs.

"Maa vidunga! Appa! Neenga yepdi apdi panalam!!" Ashvaa huffed as she tried to get out of her mother's hold.

Clueless, Ashwin's frown deepened as he placed his hand on his son's head but eyes fixed on his daughter.

"Ashvaa ma, Appa yenna da panen?"

"Neenga irunga Ashwinn" Sivaangi looked down at her daughter, "Eii, yenna nee, yedhuku nee ipo avara adicha!"

"Ma! Appa ongala romba hurt panitaru Ma! Avaru yepdi apdi panalam?!" Ashvaa huffed in her child voice puzzling both Ashwin and Sivaangi.

"Kutty ma" Ashwin looked at Sivaangi once before looking at Ashvaa, "Na yepo da amma va hurt panen? Yenna solra?"