Ashaangi TS Chakkaramuthu Part II

Important Note

Hey guys, hope everyone checked and followed ashaangiwriters profile. All the five collaboration books are awesome. Please do give it a read. Thank you.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in this story.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Chakkaramuthu

Part II

Shantha boiled the milk on the milk vessel with a constant smile playing on her lips. Ever since she stepped out from Ashwin's room, she couldn't help but think about Sivaangi, a girl who has always fascinated her with an innocence that's too pure for the world.

Being an ardent viewer of Super Singer, Lakshmikanthan and Shantha has watched the show right from season one. When Ashwin's pair with Sivaangi created a huge buzz during CWC2, Shantha was worried about Lakshmikanthan's reaction but Sivaangi being her husband's one of secret favorite contestants during season 7 made the case easy.

Slowly Shantha let loose and started enjoying the show herself. Back then she knew lot adored and shipped the famous pair. She herself adores Sivaangi but as a mother, Shantha could never imagine Sivaangi as a suitable person for her son mainly because of the age difference and her unfiltered nature among other things.

Sivaangi is adorable and Shantha have no problem with adoring her. But to bring that girl as a daughter-in-law, she wasn't thrilled about that because she thought it would be always Ashwin who have to take care of their relationship with maturity. As Ashwin assured her that Sivaangi is nothing more than a friend, Shantha didn't give much of a thought.

This was Shantha's stand for a long time but then what she witnessed today made her question everything she thought of concerned to the young woman. To see Sivaangi taking care of her son, knowing the happiness and contentedness in her son's face is because of the young woman, the love and care that oozed from Sivaangi for Ashwin, everything overwhelmed Shantha.

To the world, Sivaangi might be this colorful immature young woman but Shantha understood Sivaangi's maturity, patience, love and care with the little she has witnessed. She now could see why people say Sivaangi is Ashwin's lucky charm because she witnessed the magic in their bond. For the first time, she saw Sivaangi in a new light and she can't help but love this child woman more.

~ * ~

A soft gasp left Sivaangi's lips as she took in the scene in front of her. Shantha was sipping a cup of coffee as she sat on the couch in the living room and scrolled her mobile. Initially Sivaangi didn't recognize Shantha. She was taken aback to see an elder woman in the living room when she's sure that the apartment was locked.

But when Shantha looked up on hearing the door closing sound, Sivaangi recognized who she was, her eyes went wide while her lips parted to form a small O and she stood rooted on her spot.

Shantha adjusted her specs as she took in the sight of the young woman standing in front of her. Sivaangi was dressed in a slightly big softly faded blue t-shirt that has green leafy design and track pant. Her eyes lingered on the t-shirt which Sivaangi was wearing. She didn't notice it before but now she realized it was Ashwin's which used to be his favorite t-shirt years ago and he never lets anyone to borrow it, not even his sister's son. Does she need any more confirmation now?