Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef Pt I | A |

Author's note

I'm trying my best to shift all Entwined chapters to new book. The process isn't easy and I'm trying my level best to balance things. So, please be kind and let me get back to you all with new chapter for Entwined

Things are messy. I have anxiety disorder. I'm taking medication for the same. Not to offend anyone but please, a request, let me take some time to organize before I start giving updates. I'm working on couple of OS and writing for another fandom as well. Its festive season. Have to spend time with family, planning for FDFS for ESP.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this TS

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef

Part One | A |

Sivaangi Krishnakumar hurried inside one of the best rooftop Italian restaurants at Chennai, 'FIKA, un golosità' where she works as one of chefs. Their head chef quitted last week and the management has appointed a new head chef who's expected to come today and she got late, thanks to Chennai traffic.

Cursing Chennai traffic under her breath, Sivaangi removed her back bag and jumped inside the elevator. Pressing 7th floor, she tapped her fingers at the rim of the handle as she waited to reach her floor.

Sivaangi scrunched her eyebrows in confusion on seeing the whole waiter/waitress squad in the dining area arranging utensils properly and changing table clothes. The usually lazy squad who finds any reason to rest was working at full swing making her pause for a second before she made her way towards the kitchen.

Their restaurant opens only at evenings during week days and functions full day on weekends. As their restaurant is known for authentic Italian food, they always run busy. The restaurant looks amazing thanks to the ambience with pleasant dining area but inside the kitchen, it's a battle field.

As Sivaangi stepped inside her battle field, her confusion grew more when her fellow chefs who used to chat around were all dressed in chef coat, working. They even had their chef hats on and was arranging their work station.

"Pavi, yenna panringa elarum ipovey? We still have time dhaney" Sivaangi asked walking towards her friend Pavi.

"Sivaangi!" Pavi held her friend's hand, bringing her closer, "Yethuku di ivlo late ah vandha?"

"Heyy naan yenna panrathu. Cab kedaika late agiruchu and then you know how Chennai traffic is" Sivaangi pouted making Pavi shook her head in disbelief and turned to wave her hand at one of her friends and then looked at Pavi, "Ama, yenna elarum orey thee ah velai senjutu irukinga? Pugazh anna kuda unna kandukama velai pathutu irukaru?"

"Enaku yethuvum kekala" Pugazh yelled from background as he was busy sorting the ingredients in his work space making Sivaangi laugh.

"Sirikadha! Pudhusa vandha head chef vandhu aprm katha aarambichura poran" Pavi shushed her friend, "Already vandhadhu la irundhu engala velai vangiyeh saavadichutan"

"Yenna build up lam over ah iruku. Seri, young chef ah mey, paka epdi irundharu?" Sivaangi asked leaning over Pavi's counter.

"Adiyehh pesama odiru. Avan mela sari gaandu la iruken. Takkunu poe ready agitu va. Vandhra poran" Pavi grumbled and ushered Sivaangi away.

Sivaangi pouted and shook her head at Pavi before grabbing her bag. Humming a tune, she skipped towards the chef locker room instead of walking. Just as she opened the door and enter the room, she dashed herself against a guy, her front pressing against him as she left her bag down in shock.

Gasping, Sivaangi held the guy's biceps for support as she steadied herself against him and looked up at his warm brown orbs that's staring down at her. She blinked as her eyes captured the stranger's handsome face adorning with a frown.

Feeling his muscular frame against her, Sivaangi jerked and moved away as she tugged her hair strands behind her ear. She looked up at him awkwardly as her heart raced. He was tall comparing to her 5.2' petite form and he was dressed in chef coat.

'Ashwin Kumar' Sivaangi read in her mind as her eyes fell on his name printed on his chef coat. Her eyes widen in shock, 'Aiyo, ivaru dhan andha head chef ah!'

"Sss...sorry" Sivaangi stammered as she looked up at him.

"It's okay. Next time pathu ponga" Ashwin said in a warm base voice and Sivaangi felt her heart flip a beat.

Ashwin left the chef locker room while Sivaangi was still dazed; his warm base voice still ringing in her ears. Smiling to herself, she recalled how they were pressed against each other and a blush crept on her cheeks.

'Cha! Ivaru base voice la yeh livingston agiralam. Ivara poi Pavi ipdi solitaley' Sivaangi thought still smiling thinking about Ashwin.

Shaking her head, Sivaangi went to her locker to get dressed for the day. When she came back, Pavi was confused to see a dazed smile on Sivaangi's face.

"Yenna di, ipo ethuku palla kaatitu nadandhu vara?" Pavi asked raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"Pavii" Sivaangi whisper squealed as she jogged to her friend's work space and mumbled to Pavi, "Andha head chef irukaru la"

"Ama, epdi kathuran. Yenna aalo elavo" Pavi grumbled.

"Aii yenna aalo elavo ah, avaru yenn aalu di" Sivaangi whisper exclaimed near Pavi's ears.

"Edhey?? Andha sidu moonji ah?" Pavi was shocked.

"Avaru unn annan Pavi. Apdi lam sola kudathu" Sivaangi said with a wide grin as she pinched Pavi's cheek.

"Aah! Amma! Adiyeh korangu, yenna achu unaku? Yenna olarura?" Pavi asked confused.

Sivaangi smiled brightly and narrated whatever that happened.

"Avaru apdi solitu pona aprm enaku ulla irundhu edho vandhuchu" Sivaangi giggled.

"Varum, varum. Yean varathu. Andha aal kathuratha keta aprm yenna varum nu aprm theriyum!"

Sivaangi rolled her eyes at Pavi.

"Enaku oru crush vandha unaku porukadhey" Sivaangi twisted her lips, "Seri, inaiku sauces ku naan dhana in charge, athuku ready panren. Aprm enoda aala pathi pesalam. Varen"

~ * ~

Excited for ESP! Hope you all are going to watch ESP as well to support our AK.

Thank you for reading.

Nan ~