Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef Pt I | C |

Author's note

ESP paka poren in less than an hour! Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan, HERO! Manifesting for the movie to get wider reach, more general audience should like it and best collection a debut actor can have! Manni patuku Mannar aaduratha big screen la paka poren!!

Overwhelmed! Excited.

Enjoy it with TS, will come back with Entwined tonight.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef

Part I | C |

Ashwin sat down on his chair after a busy night at restaurant. His throat ached from all the yelling. He was having a splitting head ache. He gulped down a pill and sat leaning against his chair.

Just as he closed his eyes, Ashwin quickly opened it as his mind flashed the dull face of Sivaangi when she got scolded by him in front of everyone. His face changed from tiredness to dull as he cast his eyes down.

Ashwin didn't mean to scold Sivaangi. Its just when he's inside the kitchen, he expects nothing less than perfection from his crew and to think that someone messed up the sauce, particularly the girl he grew interest on made him angry that he scolded her without thinking once.

Ever since, Ashwin has been feeling bad. He is not how he behaves inside the kitchen. Outside, he is a very gentle human being but inside kitchen, if you want your crew to respect and obey you, as a head chef you have to be harsh, that's a given.

'Dei Ashwin, pavam ava. Oru sauce la dhana prachana. Avala poe ipdi thittitiyeh...her accusing eyes!' Ashwin thought disappointed with himself.

Ashwin ran his fingers through his hair before he groaned and buried his face inside his palms.

"Avala enn da thittuna!" Rakshan asked as he walked inside Ashwin's cabin.

"Dei na-"

"Thangam ah yethuku nee thitti anupuna?!" Rakshan asked again as he sat on the opposite seat.

"Thangam?" Ashwin asked as he sat up properly.

"Sivaangi ah dhan solren"

"Oh"

"Yenna oh? Oru white sauce la dhana prachana. Athuku yenna ipo, inonu senjurukalam. Atha vitutu thangatha kathuniyamey" Rakshan said as he leaned front and smacked Ashwin's arm, "Yean da ipdi panna?"

"Von thangam thappu pana thitta dhana da seiya mudiyum!" Ashwin hissed rubbing on the spot where he got hit, "Seri, athenna thangam?"

"Ava enaku thangachi mathiri da. Pasama thangam nu kupduven, avalum kupduva"

"Apdiya machan. Seri, seri" Ashwin said and sat up straight, "Thittanum nu mean pani thittala da. First dish, athuvey ipdi sothapiruche nu oru gaandu, amma inoru side andha ponna poe pakanum nu pressure panite irundhanga. Andha frustration um dhan. I'll apologize to her"

"Athu. Athey mathiri ini aduthu avala thittadha da" Rakshan said.

"Thappu panna thitta dhan seiven, machan" Ashwin said and groaned in annoyance when his mobile rang again, "Dei amma call panite irukanga. Naan poe andha ponna pathutu vandhruren"

"Seri, machan. Pathu po"

Ashwin gave a hug to Rakshan before taking his things and left.

~ * ~

"Sivaangi, podhum. Ithoda 4 glass achu" Sakthi, a very good friend of Sivaangi said as he saw Sivaangi chugging down her fourth glass of milkshake.

"How dare he! Yelaru munadi ena epdi kathunanu theriyuma!" Sivaangi grumbled and placed her glass on the table, "Head chef na yepdi naalum kathalam ah?"

"Seri, vid-" Her other friend Tarunya tried to comfort her but Sivaangi cut her in middle.

"Motha thadava patha apo enaku andha aala pidichuthu nu nenachale pathitu varuthu" Sivaangi grumbled, "Ipdi kathuran!"

"Adiyeh, nee dhana di morning text pana kitchen kula matum dhan kathuvara irukum, motha padi sweet nu live commentary lam kuduthiyeh" Tarunya exclaimed.

"Athellam avaru kathurathuku munna! Apo avlo pavyam ah, epdi sirichan theriyum ah" Sivaangi whined and then glared angrily that looked like a kitchen pouting, "Andha aala naan summa vida maten. Thitnathu enn friends and brothers munna naalum enoda kitchen la avan yenna samaika kuda vidala. Already spoiled mood ah inum spoil pani vitutan. Inneram enn kai la kedachan, avlo dhan. Nalla white sauce ah avanavey aaki serve paniruven!"

As Sivaangi kept grumbling about Ashwin and how unfair he was, her eyes fell on a distant table where she saw Ashwin seated with a girl. At first, she thought she was imagining stuffs but then realized that it was indeed him. She stood up abruptly, made an excuse to her friends and walked towards his direction. She sat at the table behind Ashwin, making sure that she's out of his eye sight.

Sivaangi knows its indecent to listen to other's conversation but in rage, she didn't remember all that. Her lips curled into an evil grin as she heard their conversation. It looks as if they are meeting on a blind date for marriage and Ashwin seems to be interested in the girl.

'Ennaya kathuna. Iru unaku inaiku iruku' Sivaangi smirked and fixed her hair.

Making sure that she's presentable and got ready to put an act, Sivaangi walked over to Ashwin's table with a disbelief face and placed her hand on his shoulder gaining his attention.

"Ashwin?" Sivaangi's voice cracked as she saw Ashwin and the girl and then back at him.

The girl was observant enough to notice the way Sivaangi's face changed from confusion to realization and then anger.

"Nee inga yenna panra?" Ashwin asked surprised.

"Naan inga yenna panren, athu irukatum. Nee inga yenna da panra?!" Sivaangi scowled.

"Da va? Hey yenn-" To say Ashwin was confused would be an understatement.

"Hey, pecha mathadha, Ashwin. Yaru indha ponnu? Enta velai iruku, veliya poga mudiyathu solitu yethuku iva kuda inga okandhu pesitu iruka?" Sivaangi spat.

"Ashwin, what is this? Yaru idhu?" The girl on the other side exclaimed.

"What is this ah? Naan yaara?" Sivaangi grumbled and pointed at Ashwin, "Indha okanthrukaney, indha valandhu kettavanoda girlfriend. Kattika porava. Nee yaru di?!"

"WHAT?!" The girl spat as she stood up and looked at an equally taken aback Ashwin, "Yenna Ashwin idhu?"

"Mee-" Ashwin started as he stood up but Sivaangi didn't let him finish.

"Yenna avana kekura, ila enaku puriyala. Ivan enoda purushan nu solren. Inum ninnu pesitu iruka. Kelambu di motha" Sivaangi turned towards Ashwin and thinking about the way he spoke to her, she smacked hardly on his arms making him wince and hiss. She changed her voice to a cracked tone as she said, "Yenna dhairiyam irundha yenna vitutu vera oruthi kuda okandhu pesuva?"

"Ashwin! This is outrageous! Naan kelamburen!" The girl spat and stormed away from there.

Sivaangi successfully hid her victorious smile, glared at a dumbfounded Ashwin and ran off from there before she could get caught by him.

"Enaya kathuna, anubavi"

Sivaangi walked away with a victorious grin on her face. She can't straight away walk up to her friends table and so, she took a turn on her way just so she can walk around through the side path and then from there walk to her friends' table.

~ * ~

Thank you for reading

Nan ~