Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us Pt - II

IMPORTANT NOTE

Guys, I hope you all are familiar with the word Plagiarism. If you aren't then plagiarism is representation of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own original work. That is, if a person copies someone else's work and post it as his/her work then its plagiarism.

Off lately, it was brought to some of our attention that few have plagiarized someone else's stories from our/different fandoms, changed names and posting it as Ashaangi stories. It is disheartening to see plagiarized works in a fandom like ours. Plagiarism is unethical and a crime punishable by law.

A writer puts in lot of thoughts, spends hours on writing chapters and publish their work. Writers here doesn't get paid. They only write off their own interest. They take time out of their personal life to keep giving updates. Its disheartening to see their - our hard work getting plagiarized.

Another book of mine, Marriage Of Convenience was plagiarized months before. When I came to know it, I felt so down. I felt restless the whole day and I only took a breath of relief when that person took down the plagiarized story. Seriously, nothing hurts a writer like seeing their work under someone else's name. Its 3 in the morning and here I'm working on my story. That's how dedicated I'm and that's the case with every writers.

Readers are also getting deceived. I mean a story is never just about votes and comments. Its much more for a reader as well who gets emotionally connected with the story.

If any of you come across any such plagiarized works then please DM me with proof of the same. 

To those who has did something like this, please avoid such unethical behavior.

~ * ~

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwin Kumar and SIvaangi Krishnakumar.

Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us

Part II

Sivaangi walked inside Ashwin's room, closed the door behind her and pressed herself against it. She placed her hand on her chest as she closed her eyes and felt her rapidly thudding heart under her palm with a silly grin plastered on her lips.

Did Sivaangi just saw the same thing that's burning within her in Ashwin's eyes? She has seen admiration, care, affection in his eyes but this was the first time she saw passion and desire in his eyes. Maybe it was always there in his chocolate brown orbs but she couldn't decipher it before? The very thought made her head spin in excitement.

Sivaangi's dreamy eyes wouldn't slip away from Ashwin's frame whenever she looks at him. She has always thought that the reason she gets lost on seeing him is because he is her crush. But it took her time to realize that her crush has grown into some intense feeling which she doesn't want to name because she has always thought he wouldn't look at her that way.

In the beginning, Ashwin saw Sivaangi as a child and pampered her as one. With time, he admired her as a young girl. But to know that Ashwin can look at Sivaangi as a woman he desires, that was new and exciting for her, especially when she feels the same for him.

Sivaangi knows Ashwin's caring, affectionate, respective and protective over her. She knows he doesn't like it when she gives her attention to someone else if he's by her side. She was the only girl who has managed to stay connected with him almost every day and she was the one he shares how his day went, his shoot experiences, etc.