Ashaangi Short Stories, Entwined - Ashaangi

Read from beginning to end if you want to know my take on what happened recently, my stand on Ashaangi and what I'll do with my books. (Hope you guys are doing good)

This isn't to manipulate or persuade anyone. I have penned down what I think, from what I believe I know and what I've observed.

I have been writing since 2013. Was a terrible writer at beginning but after few years I have managed to improve my skills. From Arshi to Virman, Virika, Abigya, Rikara, Avneil to HyunMin to Shakhi, before Ashaangi, I have improved my writing skills a lot. I got appreciated for my work, for my skills, etc.

(Don't skip)

After writing on Ashaangi, my stories got more exposure, more response, more fan love. Getting acknowledged more, thousands of reads and votes, etc. I'm one of well-known authors here or at least I think so.

Let me ask you people, does this mean, will I be considered as a good writer only because of what I write on Ashaangi? Won't my previous stories that have my same skills make me a good writer as well? Ashaangi naala matum dhan na good writer ah?

(Read along please)

Wondering why I put this question forward?

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan struggled for seven long years and did handful albums, short movies before he got his big break through via CWC2. We saw what happened between Ashwin and Sivaangi. We loved them as Ashaangi, etc. They BOTH got fame out of it equally. Ashwin's doing album and movies. Sivaangi's singer, actress, entertainer, etc.

Now my question is, Ashwin (Sivaangi) ah Ashaangi bond naala vandha person ah matum dhan pakanuma?

Is it right to say it to Ashwin's face that he came only because of Sivaangi? What about his skills and struggles of all those years? Are people conveniently forgetting his struggles and skills, burying his individuality?

Wondering who said such things?

I think the Cini industry where Ashwin's trying to create a place for himself, just imagine, throws these words every now and then at his face, that he came because of Sivaangi and that there isn't something called his individuality? Not just industry, that's what general audience, SK solos says too! Constantly this is what happening. This is what Ashwin Kumar, onga Mannar, Ashwineyy, Kulu kulu, the guy who struggled for years and years to achieve his dream is facing! This is the reality!

AL issue apo he faced immense hatred and abuse. Ashwin was at his lowest. Idhula just imagine how much insecure, scared and horrified he must have felt at those time. People around him saying so many things, doing so many things. Chef Bhat sona mathiri dhan, avara emathura people iruka dhan seiranga.

CWC apovey if we have noticed, Ashwin tries to distance himself from Sivaangi now and then because Ashaangi tag became more and more famous. The famous June story ku aprm dhana CWC celebration vandhuchu. They were closer than before. In between la ena nadandhuchu nu namaku theriyadhu but their bond was there la.

Social Media la Ashaangi brand ah commercialize pana evlo neram agirukum Ashwin and Sivaangi ku? But they didn't! Unwanted shipping vendam, co-star nu story pota Ashwin real life la Sivaangi ta nala dhana irundhrukaru!

Apo where things went wrong? We, US, decoding their relationship on a public platform fed media houses who in turn commercialized them and it even reached the industry. This image of Ashwin came because of Sivaangi in the Industry, AL aprm when he was at his lowest, indha vishayam would have started to affect him more and more. General psychology dhane, ilaya? Avaruku attitude nu solringa, that's his defense mechanism!

Remember fandom members going to fight with Teju who replied to fake ids and messed with fandom? Remember her story where she said she didn't come because of any fandom or bond or whatsoever. Shouldn't she speak with Ashwin at all just because of fandom, etc.