Ashaangi Ficlet Streaming

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the real life of any of the characters mentioned. 

~ * ~

Ashaangi Ficlet Streaming

"Amma, en mobile ah kanom. Enaku call panu ma" Vinayak came out of his room scratching his head and looked at Binni who's seated on the couch, watching Adipoli on TV.

Vinayak was visibly annoyed on not finding his mobile which he was sure he left on his room table.

"En mobile enta ila da" Binni said lowering the TV volume.

"Ilaya? Enga iruku nu solunga, na eduthukure" Vinayak said.

"Athu vand-" Before Binni Krishnakumar could answer, doorbell rang.

Binni eyed Vinayak to open the door. He groaned and walked towards the door. But when he opened the door, his sulking face changed into a smiling one on seeing Pugazh on the other side.

"Anna" Vinayak beamed at Pugazh and yelled inside, "Maa, Pugazh anna vandhrukaru"

"Thambi, epdi da iruka?" Pugazh said entering inside and side hugged Vinayak who hugged him back.

"Super na. Neenga epdi irukinga? Pathu romba naal achu" Vinayak said as they walked inside.

"Va Pugazhh. Epdi iruka? Aalavey paka mudiyala" Binni said standing up from the couch and greeted Pugazh.

"Nalla iruken, Maa. Itho ipo dhan one week leave kedachuthu. Athan apdiyeh en thaaya pathutu avanga special palampuri saptu polam nu vandhen" Pugazh said side hugging Binni and they settled on the couch.

Pugazh made a joke to Vinayak on Binni for watching Adipoli to which Binni and Vinayak laughed.

"Ellam un thangachi panra velai dhan, Pugazh. Athu ena...haan, ena Adipoli stream panunga rendu video vitu vitu nu solitu poeruka" Binni said.

"Papa enga ma? Shoot edhuvum poerukala ena?" Pugazh asked looking around.

"Veetla dhan anna iruka. Morning full kattu katitu snacks dabba va room ku eduthutu pona. Veliya varavey ila" Vinayak said and turned to Binni, "Room la dhana Maa iruka?"

"Room la dhan iruka, Pugazh. Iru" Binni said, stood up, knocked Sivaangi's door, informed Pugazh is there and walked back to couch.

"Ipo vandhruva" Binni said and the trio engaged in conversation.

"Anneyyy" Sivaangi rushed towards Pugazh who stood up and side-hugged his sister.

"Papa!"

The duo had their pasamalar movement. Once they broke their hug, they enquired about each other. Between the conversation, Sivaangi's eyes fell on TV that's frozen with Adipoli ending.

Sivaangi placed her hand on the head as she stood up, excused herself for a moment and rushed to her room leaving Pugazh and Vinayak puzzled while Binni shook her head knowing what her daughter is up to.

Pugazh scrunched his eyebrows in confusion when Sivaangi came rushing back to the living room.

"Anney, un mobile ah kudu ne" Sivaangi said extending her hand forward.

"Ethuku papa?" Pugazh asked reaching for his mobile from his pocket.

"Kudu ne! Koncha nerathula tharen" Sivaangi said in a hurried tone.

Pugazh placed his mobile on Sivaangi's extend hand who rushed away to her room quickly muttering a 'irunga vandhruren' and closed her room door. He turned towards Vinayak.

"Dei, muthiducha?" Pugazh said making Binni and Vinayak laugh.

"Athellam muthi pala masam achu anna" Vinayak said laughing.

"Papa apdi ena panra Maa?" Pugazh asked Binni.

"Ama, ena Maa panra apdi?" Vinayak asked looking at Sivaangi's room direction.

"Atha en kekura. Kaalai la irundhu ena paduthi eduthuta da" Binni said standing up, "Na ena solrathu, neengaley vandhu parunga"

Binni gestured Pugazh and Vinayak to come along. She slowly opened the door, peeped in and then opened the door wide open gesturing Pugazh and Vinayak to have a look. They both frowned on seeing the scene in front of them. They turned to look at Binni who shrugged and eyed at them to look.

Sivaangi was sitting in front of her laptop, I-pad, her two mobiles, her mother and brothers' mobiles on mobile holder and streaming Adipoli. She had her elbows on the table while resting her chin on her hands, watching the laptop screen with monster headphones. When the song ended in one device, she changed it to some other video of 2 mins and then went back to her position again.

"Enoda mobile!" Vinayak whisper yelled softly on noticing his mobile on her table.

Binni smacked Vinayak lightly on his arm and gestured him and Pugazh to come out. She closed the door behind her and looked at Pugazh.

"Maa, ena ithu? Avanga paatu dhan. Athuku nu ipdi ya" Pugazh asked with a bewildered smile as they walked to the living room and settled on the couch.

"20M vandha aprm Ashwin avala oru edathuku surprise ah kuptu poren nu sonan ahm. Views methuva eruthu nu un thangachi suspense thaangama elaru mobile ah um vachu pathutu iruka da" Binni said shaking her head at her daughter's atrocities.

"Ohhh. Athuku dhan madam ivlo mummarama irukanga la. Nadakatum, nadakatum" Pugazh commented laughing.

"Athuku ethuku Maa en mobile ah edutha! Vangi kudu Maa ila naana poe eduthupen" Vinayak grumbled.

"Avaley epo avathu dhan veetla iruka. Vidu da" Binni said making Vinayak huff.

"Seri, vidu thambi. Va, enaku Sakthi PS epdi veladanum nu soli kuduthan. Namma koncha neram PS velandutu aprm Amma ku Palampuri seiya help panuvom. Va." Pugazh said convincing Vinayak, turned towards Binni with a wide smile and said in a dramatic tone "Amma neenga onga marumagana TV la pathutu irunga. Naanga koncha neram velantu vandhrurom. Aprm Palampuri seivom seriya"

Pugazh put his hand over Vinayak shoulder and dragged him inside while Binni laughed at the duo and sat down. With nothing much to do, she grabbed the remote and started watching Adipoli all over again.

THE END

~ * ~

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I'm bad at naming my stories. So, title ah kandukathinga. I hope you enjoyed reading. Adjust with it if it isn't up to your liking.

Please stream Adipoli, Makkaley. Indha speed la pona Adipoli ku 100M next year June or July dhan varum. So, stream Adipoli (20M) and Loner (4M) whenever you can.

Ashwin's name is Vikram in ESP!! 😻

I ended up streaming Adipoli and Loner today. After putting some tweets in HT asking people to stream, aduthu ena da panlam nu yosicha apo vandha thought dhan indha Ficlet. 

Enada Ficlet ah vey iruku nu don't worry. Started working on a TS where Ashaangi is baking Blueberry pie. I hope you guys like this TS like Intertwined.

Thank You.

Nan ~