Ashaangi OS Movie Date

Author's note

Heyyy guys, hope you all are doing good. Ahh! Short Story book feels like home! Missed writing various OS. Thank you so much for the love and support you all have given for Ashaangi Short Stories. We are nearing 200K reads with nearly 22.2K votes! That's huge for a writer like me. Thank you so much!

Adipoli hits 66M! Please do stream it whenever possible. Let's hit 100M before this year ends. Do support them both professionally and keep them in your prayers. Super excited for Vaadi Vaadi. Mannar was setting the temperature way too high!

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Backstory for the One Shot

You all must have read my OS, "Heart Me, Foe" (If you haven't, please do scroll up and read) where Ashaangi are professors who fought with each other, made a deal to behave better for the sake of joining in Pegasus preparation, ultimately pulled a Pegasus successfully and ended up confessing their feelings they had for each other that paved way for their relationship to blossom.

This One Shot is like a sequel/continuation to that OS. So, if you haven't read that one, please do read "Heart Me, Foe" before reading this one. Hope you like this one.

~ * ~

Note: Do read the backstory for the OS.

Ashaangi OS Movie Date

"Hey, inum evlo neram di? Ipovey half an hour aga poguthu" Ashwin leaned back comfortably on his bike as he adjusted the mobile on his ear properly.

"Oru five minutes la andha bank thaandi vandhruven, Ashwinn. Idho veetla irundhu veliya vandhuten" Sivaangi said from the other end of the call.

"Poi soladha di. Enaku therinju nee ipo dhan dressing table munna ninnu kannadi ah pathutu irupa"

"Aarghh! Yepdi kandu pidikuran!" A faint mumble came from the other side putting a smile on Ashwin's lips.

"KD fellow, vegama vaa di. Unn marvel kudumbathula evanavathu pathura poran" Ashwin said and Sivaangi ended the call with a quick okay.

Sivaangi's parents both have a huge family on either side. Half of them is settled at Madurai and rest at Kerala. Her relatives stay in nearby streets or areas. So, they have to be careful.

After five more minutes, Sivaangi came with her face covered with shawl. She quickly climbed on Ashwin's bike. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she leaned forward and panting, she said, "Ashwineyy, vanten"

"Yethuku ipdi moochu vaanga nadandhu vara? Relax panu modha" Ashwin said placing his hand on hers.

"Athellam aprm panlam. Nee first bike ah edu. Yarachum pathura poranga" Sivaangi said patting Ashwin on his shoulder.

"26 vayasu aaguthu namaku. Ipdi school pilainga mathiri maranju love panitu irukom" Ashwin muttered under his breath and sighed.

It has been three years since they joined Cavel Arts & Science college as teaching faculties and two and half years since they got into a relationship. So far, they have managed to keep it away from people save for their close friends and Ashwin's parents who whole heartedly accepted Sivaangi.