Ashaangi TS Mayakuriye Pt III | A |

Author's note

Hello makkaleyy, hope you all are doing good. Thank you for your response on the previous part. Please do stream Adipoli whenever possible. 93M thaanditom. Inum koncham dhann. Support them professionally and keep them both in your prayers.

I've started a new Ashaangi book called Bewitched. Please do give it a read. I hope whoever's reading it is finding it a good read.

This was supposed to be the last part but I was interrupted in between. So, I have divided it into two. Happy reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Mayakuriye

Part III | A |

Ashwin tossed and turned in his bed. Even though he was tired, he couldn't fell asleep, thanks to the bite sized woman who has occupied his mind. He just couldn't stop thinking about her. He met her today for the first time yet he felt this strange pull towards her. On top of that, she called him by his name leaving him clueless of how she knows him. He didn't even wear his uniform.

Just when Ashwin was close to doze off, his mobile rang. He got alarmed when he saw it was three in morning and it was Rakshan's call. He quickly got ready and left when Rakshan told him to hurry up to the location he sent because they were ambushing the murders.

When it dawned, Ashwin and Rakshan walked out of the police station and sat down on the tea stall opposite to station. They have managed to arrest the murderers and got their confession as well. Moorthi, a major suspect in money laundering case had issues with Rathnam. Because of that he got Rathnam killed. Another inspector from Race Course was handling Moorti's case. So, this murder case got shifted to him.

Ashwin and Rakshan have to submit the case files. They need to get statement from those people who were present in the floor where murder took place.

"Nee kelambu machan, 10 mani ku na college poe statement record panitu file paniduren" Rakshan said and Sivaangi's face flashed before Ashwin's.

"Raksha, nee veetuku po da. Na college poren. Already andha kolakaaranungala track panradhuku nu nee suthama rest eh edukala"

"Illa da na-"

"Nee kelambu, machan. Na pathukuren"

Ashwin convinced Rakshan. He then went to his house, had a quick bath and ate the breakfast his mother prepared. His father enquired him about the case while his mother asked him to be careful. He bid bye to them and reached the college.

The staff secretary guided Ashwin to an office room. A constable was already there. The college had declared holiday and only the staffs were there. The constable, Mukundhan helped him with the files before going out.

One by one, women staff came in. Ashwin asked them regarding the incident and took their signatures. Dressed in a mauve colour saree, Sivaangi stepped inside. He didn't realize he was lost in her until she raised her voice and called his name.

Composing himself, Ashwin asked Sivaangi to sit down. She still looked a bit shaken up after yesterday's incident.

"How are you feeling now?" was the first thing Ashwin asked. Making sure that Sivaangi is okay, he took her statement and got her signature.

"I know witnessing a person dying in person is very traumatizing. In my line of work, I have encountered it handful times. The first time when I did, I got fever and spent two days in bed. As someone who have been in your place, I know its tough to let go off that image from your mind that easily but you'll get through pretty soon"