Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef Pt III | C |

Author's note

We have lost one of our fandom members, @ ashiv21kr to Covid. She was just 26 years old! I haven't interacted with her but I believe she had read my works. Gone too soon! May her soul rest in peace.

Everyone please prioritize your health over anything.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of work based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef 

Part III | C |

On one fine night after work hours everyone left save for Ashwin. It was around ten forty-five and he was busy checking with the stock list. Once done, he stretched his tired limbs and walked inside the chef locker room to collect his belongings.

Once Ashwin reached the down floor, he checked himself out to the receptionist records and walked towards the parking lot. Just as he was walking, he heard screams making him pause on his track.

Ashwin's heart stopped beating for a second when he saw Sivaangi trying to get herself out of the grip of a man who's shouting hysterically. He immediately run towards them and held the hysterical man from behind.

"Ashwin!" Sivaangi exclaimed, her face tear filled.

"Aiii yenna vidu!" Karthick screamed as he tried to break from Ashwin's grip but couldn't.

Sivaangi was too taken aback to see Ashwin in front of her but composed herself quickly and picked the injection from the floor which Karthick pushed out of her hands.

Just when Sivaangi was about to leave from parking lot, her brother came all a sudden and demanded money so that he can buy substance for him. She denied and he became hysterical and started screaming and shaking her. She tried to inject him but couldn't.

"Eii Sivaangi! Yenna vida solu!" Karthick screamed.

Now that Ashwin's holding Karthick, Sivaangi quickly injected the dose to Karthick who's yelling started to fade slowly as he fell unconscious in Ashwin's arms. By then Ashwin realized that the person isn't a stranger misbehaving with Sivaangi but someone she knows.

Sivaangi cried seeing her brother unconscious in Ashwin's arm. She let out her tears and sobs not bothering about Ashwin's presence. She's tired of seeing her brother this way. Her legs gave away and she collapsed on the ground as she cried.

Ashwin's heart tugged on seeing Sivaangi cry. He adjusted the guy in his arms and dragged the guy to his car. He placed the guy in the back seat before rushing to Sivaangi's side and knelt down beside her.

"Ma"

That was all Ashwin said and Sivaangi threw herself in his embrace. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her and tried to comfort her as he sat down beside her.

"Sshh, calm down. Onum ila ma" Ashwin repeatedly whispered in her ears as he tried to calm her down.

Ashwin caressed Sivaangi's locks comfortingly as he felt her cry against him, her whole form shaking. He realized she needed to cry her heart out and just stayed silent, comforting her with his presence. His heart clenched when he heard her hiccupping through her tears.