Ashaangi Ficlet Sirikadhey

Disclaimer: This work is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual lives of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Keep that in mind while reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi Ficlet Sirikadhey

Ashwin settled himself on the couch in his living room with a cup of black coffee after a tired day of shoot. He know cinema industry is filthy and he's tackling new struggles every single day. The latest negativity spreading around him messed his mind.

After ten minutes of aimlessly scanning TV channels, he settled on a sports channel before getting lost in his thoughts. Minutes later his mobile buzzed grabbing his attention. On seeing Sivaangi's caller I'd, Ashwin's mood instantly changed and a smile grew on his lips. He sat up properly and switched off the TV before attending her call.

(Phone Convo)

AK: Solu Sivaangi ma

Sivaangi bursts into laughter right away like she did at Sakthi's space the other day startling Ashwin.

AK: Ma, ena ma achu? En sirikura?

Ashwin asked clueless while Sivaangi continued laughing puzzling him more.

AK: Ma sirikadha ma. Ena achu nu solu ma...

Ashwin heaved a defeated sigh when Sivaangi continued laughing ignoring his questions.

AK: Ma, ipdi call eduthathum ena ethu nu solama siricha epdi ma. At least ethuku sirikura nu solitu achum siri ma...

Not paying any heed to Ashwin's words, Sivaangi continued laughing.

AK: Eii Sivaangi, sirikadha... na call vachuruve pathuko

Ashwin playfully threatened as he's slightly annoyed and completely clueless of Sivaangi's actions.

SK: Ashwi...huhahahehehaa

Sivaangi tried to control her laughter but ended up laughing again making Ashwin heave a tired sigh.

'Ithu velaiku agathu. Namma weapon ah use panira vendiyathu dhan' Ashwin thought to himself.

AK: Ethuku sirikura nu solitu siri ma. Please ma, please ma, please ma, please ma (Ashwin said in a pleading tone)

SK (Controlling her laughter): Aiyooo repeat mode ah nipatu Ashwineyy

Ashwin grinned on hearing Sivaangi's words.

AK: Apdi va valiku. Ipo solu ethuku sirikura nu

SK: Whatsapp paru Ashwineyy

Sivaangi started to laugh again making Ashwin sigh. He grabbed his mobile and opened her inbox. On seeing the video that she sent him, he mentally facepalmed himself, his eyes wrinkled as a shy embarrassed smile grew on his face.

AK: Aiyoo itha patha ma ipdi sirikura!

SK: Ashwineyy nee cute uh Ashwineyy. Na indha video ah oru aayiram vaati achum pathrupe.

And there she goes laughing again and Ashwin can't fight the shy smile that bloomed on his lips.

AK: Ma, sirichathu podhum. Athu etho theriyama...

SK: Aiyoo po Ashwineyy, anga neraya girls irundhanga la. Ipdi ethana thadava nadandhucho. Haiyooo

Sivaangi started laughing again making Ashwin frown while his eyes widen.

AK: Eii Sivaangi, sssh. Apdilam onum nadakala. Motha nee sirikadha. Stop.

And when Sivaangi didn't stop laughing, Ashwin shook his head with a smile as he patiently heard her laugh at his expense.

SK: Unoda andha face expression iruke Ashwineyy, aiyoo epdi ivlo cute ah iruka?

Sivaangi laughed again while Ashwin shook his head as he heaved a sigh in defeat before smiling at her statement.

SK: Athuvum andha vesti ah pidichutu oduna pathiya haiyooo

Ashwin scratched his head as he heard Sivaangi break into another set of laughter making him chuckle.

SK: Ena Ashwineyy vekkam ah? Onum pesa matringa

Sivaangi asked when she didn't heard Ashwin's voice and laughed at her own words when she heard his short intake of breath on the other end. She could already imagine his face with a shy embarrassed smile.

AK: Ena kalaaikala na unaku thookam varathey! (And he added when Sivaangi laughed loudly) Apo nee sirikuratha nipata mata, apdi dhana Sivaangi?

As a reply Sivaangi laughed again and Ashwin realized that she won't be stopping any time soon.

AK: Hey rowdy, Sirikadhey, sirikadhey...

On hearing Ashwin singing the words in a pleading tone instead of saying it, Sivaangi laughed again.

SK: Aiyoo nejamavey nee valarndha kolandha dhan Ashwineyy

After five more minutes of laughter, Sivaangi finally composed herself and the duo engaged in conversation for two hours before hanging up the call with a smile. Whatever stress that Ashwin had flew away after conversing with this special woman in his life. That night, with clear mind and content heart, Ashwin slept peacefully with a constant smile lingering on his lips.

THE END

~ * ~

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoyed reading this little work of mine. I know I'm supposed to post the part II of the TS which is under writing but I had this in mind and wanted to pen down before it slips away from my mind like rest of ideas. I had a hectic two weeks with functions to attend and assignments to complete. Also college's reopening soon. But I'll try to be consistent with this book.

I was at Thanjavur last week for a function and Nikhil Matthew performed. I told my mom it would have been awesome had Sivaangi performed there, I could have met her and boom, a week later Sivaangi is exactly on the same marriage hall! Why god, why!! I already missed out a chance of meeting Pugazh anna when he came to Bodi for shoot! Then missed the chance of meeting Madurai Muthu anna last Sunday because I went late to that function! Ada ponga pa!

Do vote and leave a feedback behind. Drop any ideas you want me to write on them and I'll try to write.

Please do stream Adipoli. Let's make it to 10M soon fam.

Thank you.

Nan ~