Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan Pt III - B

Disclaimer: This work is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Keep that in mind while reading.

Note: NephophileHeart 's Ashaangi story Marriage With Benefits todays' update made my day along with Ashwin's IG story. I was in such a great mood after reading her book that I ended up writing Part B. For those who haven't read her book yet, let me tell you MWB is one of the best Ashaangi story. Please do check her book. Thank you.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan

Part III - B

"Kovama iruka mathiri nadikuren ah? Na nejama kovama dhan iruken!" Sivaangi huffed making an angry pout as she broke free from Ashwin's hold on her face, turn her body and pursed her hands together hoping Ashwin would buy her act.

"Ma, ena ma nee. Inga paru" Ashwin said pulling Sivaangi's hand but she wriggled out of his grip.

Sighing to himself, Ashwin stood up from the bed and sat on his knees in front of Sivaangi as he took both her hands in his. When she tried to move, he placed both his hands on her lap, restricting her from moving.

"Kai edunga" Sivaangi said curtly.

"En edukanum? En pondati mela na kai poduven" Ashwin said with a smug grin.

"Edu Ashwin" Sivaangi glared but Ashwin smiled and tightened his grip on her hands as he shook his head sideways gesturing, he won't.

"Maten"

Sivaangi rolled her eyes at Ashwin before averting her gaze from him. She pressed her lips into a thin line. He shook his head with a smile. His wife is looking super cute and he wanted nothing but to crush her in his embrace. But he has to apologize and make up with his wife before that.

"Ena paru di" Ashwin said as he sensually stroked his thumb finger over Sivaangi's palm coaxing her to look up.

Sivaangi thought for a moment before lifting her eyes to meet Ashwin's.

"Solunga"

"En mela kovama irukiya, Chellamma?" Ashwin asked in a deep voice as his finger softly stroked Sivaangi's cheek.

It took everything for Sivaangi to hold back from jumping into Ashwin's embrace. Instead, she answered in a soft tone.

"Ama"

Ashwin fixed his eyes on Sivaangi as he brought her hands closer to his lips and kissed the back of her palms. Her heart fluttered on seeing the intensity in his eyes.

"Nee en mela kovama irukathu thappu ila, Sivaangi. In fact, nee kovama dhan irukanum." Ashwin said as he held her hands in his and stared into her eyes before adding, "Na panathu thappu dhan. Atha na evlo justify panalam, athu thappu dhan, Sivaangi ma. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you and scolded you like that. I shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you! You don't deserve to be treated like that. Nee ena cheer pananum nu senja, na una thevai ilama kathiten. Kastam paduthiten. Ala vachuten. Ena manichuru ma"

Sivaangi bit her lips as she stared at Ashwin processing his words. His eyes were moistened and she could see how genuinely he's apologizing to her. She wanted to tell him that its okay and let it go. But she didn't. Rather, she asked him,

"Why were you so worked up for the past one week?" Sivaangi asked studying Ashwin's face and added, "En ta share pana mudiyama apdi what ate you from within?"