Ashaangi OS Workout

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR READERS

I hope you all are familiar with the account ashaangiwriters  If you aren't then let me tell you that this profile is the official id for Ashaangi writers. In this account, collaborated works of your Ashaangi authors from OS to FFs would be available. 

Please do follow and stay connected to get access to collaborated stories from your favorite Ashaangi authors. Collaboration books so far,

* Politically Incorrect

* The Antithesis of love

* A Little Too Late

* Lock(ed) Down

* Threat and Trepidation

All five books are very promising. Let's see how all the stories unfolds. Do support guys and follow @ ashaangiwriters on twitter. Thank you.

~ * ~

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS Workout

It was half past ten at night when Ashwin Kumar walked inside his apartment after three long weeks. He had to go to Lonavla for his movie shoot. His schedule ended that morning and he was supposed to fly back the next day but he missed the warmth of the very person who makes his house, his home that he took the first flight available and came back to Chennai.

After placing his shoes on the shoe rack, Ashwin walked inside, his eyes searching for the love of his life. His lips curled into a smile when he saw Sivaangi sitting on the couch, her eyes fixed, well more like gawking on the TV screen in front of her, her hand half raised in the air holding a popcorn near her lips but not eating.

'Na vandhadhu kuda theriyama apdi yenna pathutu iruka?' Ashwin wondered to himself.

Puzzled, with smile still lingering on his lips, Ashwin followed his wife of seven month's gaze only to find Sivaangi watching an old video of Ashwin working out at gym. An amused smile grew on his lips before his mouth opened wide and he covered his mouth with his hand while his other hand rested on his lips.

"Adi paavi. Ithayadi ipdi veruchu pathutu iruka" Ashwin whispered to himself; his eyes twinkled with an amused glint while a naughty smile stayed on his lips.

Ashwin bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from chuckling when he saw Sivaangi squealing on watching Ashwin flex his muscle as he worked out on a machine.

"Chaa, chance ae ila, Ashwineyy! Yenna arms uh yenna muscles uh! Aiyo Sivaangi kuduthu vachava di nee. Semmaya irukiyeh, Ashwineyy" Sivaangi complimented on watching the screen as she placed the popcorn bowl on the coffee table and kneeled on the couch excitedly, clasping her hands together.

Ashwin dropped his mobile, airpods, wallet and watch on the side table on the living room as he watched his wife's antics and listened to her with a wide grin. Knowing her, he wasn't surprised that she didn't notice his presence but he was surprised that she's watching this video on repeat. Did she missed him as much as he missed her?