Ashaangi TS Prejudiced Love Pt II | B |

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Are you guys liking the story? The response is low and its demotivating for me to write. Like I need to know if you like what I write or I need to improve. Its your opinions, your comments that boosts me to write better and faster. Let me know if its good after reading. Thank you.

A long chapter from me after a long time. Happy reading.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Prejudiced Love

Part II | B |

Sivaangi groaned in annoyance as her mobile kept ringing. As Ashwin went out to play cricket with his friends at the cricket turf that night, she decided to hit the bed early and slept around eleven fifty.

But constant calls disturbed her sleep. It was from Sakthi and she has already cut his call twice but he kept calling making her huff as she sat up on the bed, clearly annoyed and sleepy.

"Dei Sakthi, thoongitu iruken da!" Sivaangi whined in sleeping voice. There was a pause and then she heard,

"Thoongunadhu podhum. Endhri di"

Sivaangi scrunched her sleepy voice hearing Sree's voice and checked the caller id. A conference call was going on between her, Sree and Sakthi.

"Mani twelve forty aguthu! Innerathula yethuku conference call?" Sivaangi whined and added, "Yean di Sree, nee lam onbathu maniku lam thoongura aalu, nee yepdi mulichu iruka?"

"Athellam na hostel vandhadhum thoongiten night mulikanum nu" Sree replied and munched on her chips, "Seri, nee matter ku va"

"Yenna matter uh?" Sivaangi sat up on her bed, clearly annoyed.

"Unn love story dhan thalaivi" Sakthi chipped in.

"Aiyooo! Idha keka ongaluku neram kalam ilaya?" Sivaangi whined.

"Hey, dhenamum thoonga unaku rendu mani aagum. Inaiku oru naal vegama thoongitu unaku indha pechu lam thevai ah. Olunga mulichu kadhaiya sollu di" Sree pressed.

Sivaangi sighed in defeat.

"Shoo! Irunga. Fresh agitu five minutes la call panren" Sivaangi grumbled and ended the call without waiting for them to reply.

Sivaangi replied to Ashwin's text who texted her right back. She explained her situation in text and asked him to sleep. He sent laughing emoji, wished her luck and went offline like a good boyfriend.

Exact five minutes later Sivaangi's mobile rang making her sigh. She picked the call.

"Yenna ready ah thalaivi?" Sakthi asked enthusiastically.

"Pei walking pora nerathula unaku indha urchagam thevai dhana da?" Sivaangi sighed.

"Namma group la yeh nee oruthi dhan committed. Engaluku aarvama irukadha" Sree chipped in.

"Seri, na soluren aana ena kalaika kudathu. Ok ah?" Sivaangi said and they instantly replied an okay. And so, Sivaangi started to tell how it all happened.