Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us - Backstory

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the real life of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Again, this is just a fiction.

PS: Check author's note at end.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us

Backstory

It has been a year since CWC2 ended and Ashwin, who has completed second phase of his third movie and enjoying his off week, invited Sivaangi to his apartment for dinner where he would prepare the blueberry pie that he promised her on VTV awards night. She was beyond excited and accepted his invitation.

Ashwin's first movie titled Ena Solla Pogirai has released for Valentine's Day and had a good run at theater with good reviews and his next movie with Prabhu Solomon is set to release in two months. His third movie is with director Karthick Naren which is a crime thriller and he's on talks for Sudha Kongara's next.

Sivaangi herself was busy being a playback singer, anchor, special guest in Vijay tv programs, attending events and last but not the least, acting in two more movies after SK and Siva's movies.

They both try to meet whenever they can between their tight schedules and always connected through social media and calls. Sivaangi has grown into a fine young woman although her nature stayed the same.

The equation between Ashwin and Sivaangi has evolved. Like he said on finale day, she's one of the important persons in his life and the same is with her. Although they use the term well-wishers, deep down they both feel something for each other but scared to voice out given they might end up ruining their bond among other reasons.

That doesn't mean they tried to keep distance from each other. In fact, they kept each other informed about their life, projects, etc., Both had their career to focus and goals to achieve at that moment. So, they left their bond unlabeled.

But borderline flirting, teasing each other, sending each other meme and edits, holding onto each other a few second longer when they greet hug whenever they meet, getting possessive/jealous seeing one another with someone else, wanting each other's attention; fighting down the attraction they feel for reach other; all these has been their thing in this one year.

With unconfessed feelings that's growing steadily, two people who are fighting the attraction they feel for each other is going to spend half a day together all alone. Will the equation between them change forever?

~ * ~

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you find the backstory interesting. Thank you for your response on previous ficlets. And yeah, I'll go with the flow and write without restricting myself to assumption ones or what could be. Thank you.

So, is the backstory interesting? Any word on that?

Let me tell you, I've plans to explore their feelings and attraction which they (according to backstory) feel for each other in this TS. If anyone have any issues with me discussing about their attraction aspect, let me know. I'll change the plot I have in mind and put on a simple one. What shall I do?

Thank you.

Nan ~