Ashaangi TS Intertwined Part - III | B |

Disclaimer: This work is based on real characters but the story is completely fictional. The story is based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the real life of the characters.

PS: I read only those fictions that have their original name. Any Ashaangi fic with their original names suggestions for me to read?

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Intertwined Part III - B

Sivaangi, on the other side, leaned back against the closed door as she took a sharp intake of breath. She has messed up big time. Although her intentions were good, she shouldn't have ghosted Ashwin. He's right in his stand. She did owe him an explanation.

Wiping the tears that doesn't seem to stop, Sivaangi recalled her conversation with Ashwin. She knows he's disappointed with her. The way he treated her, his words... as far as she knows Ashwin, she's sure he must be hurting right now. He must be feeling bad about the way he behaved with her.

For the world, Ashwin may be a thirty-year-old man but Sivaangi saw Ashwin as a grown-up child or to say in her terms, Valarndha Kolandha. True to that term, Ashwin behaved the same with her. She was pampered by everyone but he gets pampered by her. That is their equation.

Sivaangi has developed a motherly care for Ashwin in the few months they knew each other. She puts his wellness before his and celebrates his success more than she does hers. So, how can she sit back while she knows for sure that her Ashwin would be feeling low?

Sivaangi pushed herself off the door and hurriedly turned on her heel before opening the door aiming to go meet Ashwin. She will meet him and fix things between them. With this determination when Sivaangi opened the door, she was surprised by the sight of Ashwin in front of her with his hand half raised.

Ashwin took a sharp intake of breath on seeing Sivaangi as he lowered his hand with which he was about to press her room doorbell. Her puffy red eyes and flushed face added his guilt. The duo stared at each other before Sivaangi broke the silence as she whispered,

"Ashwin?"

"Ula varalam ah?" Ashwin asked in a soft tone making Sivaangi's heart flutter.

Sivaangi moved aside without another word and Ashwin walked inside Sivaangi's dark room followed by her. Sivaangi leapt forward to put her room card in the card slot illuminating the room.

Ashwin was welcomed by Sivaangi's messy room with clothes scattered on one side of the bed while there were few decoration items scattered on the floor. Sivaangi moved ahead and cleared space for Ashwin to sit as a pregnant silence dominated the room.

As Ashwin sat down on the bed, Sivaangi placed her mobile on the coffee table, filled a glass of water and extended it to Ashwin who eyed the glass and Sivaangi before accepting the glass muttering a thank you while Sivaangi filled a glass for herself.

Ashwin handed the empty glass back to Sivaangi who placed both the empty glasses on the coffee table before pulling a chair, placed it by the bed and sat on it. They both looked composed than their earlier encounter on the hotel corridor moments ago.

Ashwin toyed with the red thread on his right wrist while Sivaangi played with her fingers trying to think of the right words to initiate the conversation. She decided to start with an apology to begin the conversation but Ashwin beat her to it as he said,

"Oru patu paduringa la"

Sivaangi blinked in surprised. It has been months since Ashwin requested her to sing for him, given she ignored him. She swallowed the lump in her throat and stared at Ashwin who was looking down on his hand that's rested on his lap. Sighing to herself, Sivaangi sang the first song that came to her mind.