Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us Pt I

Hey guys, today I needed a suggestion badly from readers but I don't know how to reach out to you guys. So, it took me time to fix this chapter. My twitter id is NaN ArHi / @ NandhuArshi. If you need updates or spoilers of stories or if I need suggestion from you, I think it would be helpful if we stay connected through twitter. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

Its a 5k word chapter. Enjoy reading. Happy weekend, makkaley.

~ * ~

Disclaimer: This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar.

Ashaangi TS - The Equation Between Us

Part One

Sivaangi Krishnakumar put on her backpack and took out a bag which she brought along with her out of her car, thanked her driver anna and sent him off. Adjusting her mask, she shifted the bag in her hand properly and started to walk towards Ashwin's apartment building. Thankfully no one was around as it was 3:30 in the afternoon.

As she got inside lift, Sivaangi checked her bag and smiled when she saw two boxes of blueberries which Ashwin asked her to pick up on her way on top of other things in the bag.

Sivaangi still couldn't believe that she's going to spend half a day at Ashwin's place all alone. When Ashwin asked her if she would like to come over and they can prepare dinner and blueberry pie together, she was elated and agreed.

Even though they meet whenever they can, it would be safe to say that Sivaangi has missed cooking with Ashwin. Their fun banters at CWC, singing for him and even getting scolded by him; she missed it a lot and she knows it's the same with Ashwin as well.

Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi has come a long way since CWC ended. Many said that their bond is just a content and that it wouldn't last. But they were proven wrong as Ashaangi's bond just grew stronger and safe from people's eyes.

Like Sivaangi mentioned, Ashwin is very protective and she has grown to like that about him. He gave closure on lot of things for her professionally and now she gets clear picture on how things work in this industry.

Many admire Sivaangi for who she is. Ashwin is one among them. But he doesn't restrict himself just to that. He looks past her innocence and deals with her insecurities and pushes her to explore her full potential.

Unlike some people in Sivaangi's life, Ashwin has never tried to use her. He didn't make fun of her, used her for content or made fun of her voice. Rather, he admired her, appreciated her, understood her and made her feel special in so many ways.

If Ashwin finds Sivaangi lazing around, he wouldn't mind giving her a piece of his mind. If he finds something might harm her in any way, he makes her sit down and explain it to her. She loved the way he treats her like she deserves to be treated.

That is why Sivaangi doesn't feel bad when Ashwin scolds her. She understands him and his intentions. He scolds her like her parents should have. It shows his care and right on her to which she had no objections because she was the one who gave him that right.

But Sivaangi does enjoyed their stress-free days when she and Ashwin would put on stories and play with emojis or comment under each other posts. Once they realized how media are trying to make a content out of their bond to sell, they decided to keep it low in social medias. At that juncture, they needed to grow individually at their profession and they don't want to sell what they have between them for that.