Ashaangi TS - Po Di | Part I |

Author's note

Hey guys! Loongg time! Hope you all are doing good. I'm finally done with my exam! I'm not sure if I'll clear this time but the foundation has been laid. So, I'll prepare for June exam confidently. This means yes, along with preparation I'll continue with my stories as well.

I know Entwined and Prejudiced Love is pending. I'll start writing both the stories soon. This idea "Podi" came to me on one random day and I had the opportunity to narrate it to two of my readers in person anjuAnjuuz n Chithra96 They said it'll make a good story and so here it is! Hope you all like it as well.

I'm writing a story based on real life after ages. This is because I don't know, I'm getting a really good feeling about them lately. Might be right, might be wrong but that's what I feel anyway. It may or may not change. So, if anyone's not okay with reading real life fic, then this isn't for you guys. Thank you, happy reading.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Po Di

Part One

Sivaangi tapped her feet on the floor as her eyes were set on her mobile. She was watching a Korean drama while waiting for her makeup artist to come. Presently she's seated at a dressing room allotted for her at the shooting spot. It was for one of the promotional reels of a housing agency. All she has to do is to shoot a cover song dressed in few dresses.

First costume is a saree in which Sivaangi's already draped in - a yellow saree that hugged to herself. She would have done the makeup by herself but sponsors insisted on a professional make over.

The room was silent save for the TV playing a news channel. Her makeup artist has left to take an important call and so, Sivaangi decided to catch up on the new Korean drama she was watching.

Sivaangi slightly jerked and pulled out her air buds as she looked up when she felt a tap on her shoulder. With a half-smile, she sat straight on seeing her makeup artist.

"Anne heavy makeup lam vendam neyy. Simple ah potu vidunga pleasee" Sivaangi requested the makeup artist who laughed at her whining and agreed.

"Ama ongaluku Chennai dhan ah ney?" Sivaangi kept talking and the makeup artist Krishna kept responding.

"Anneyy, news pakuringala neyy?" Sivaangi asked as she ran out of most questions by the time Krishna set her hair into braid after finishing her makeup.

"Yean ma, change panava?"

"Ama neyy, yethachum nalla music channel ah vainga neyy" Sivaangi requested in a sweet voice making Krishna laugh and nod.

Krishna picked the TV remote nearby and just as he about to change the channel, a flash news started rolling out and the curve of Sivaangi's smile faded into a frown on hearing the news.

"Pala vimarsanangalai sandhithu meenda prabala nadigar Ashwin Kumar marubadiyum sarchaiyil sikki ullar!"

Sivaangi's neck snapped towards the TV as she forgot to breath for a moment. Her eyes widen on seeing the news card on TV screen, 'Prabala nadigar Ashwin Kumar kaidhu'