IV. Sleeping and Forgetting🔞

-

Little Mark Masahiro cowers behind another boy who was a little bit taller than him. They were being surrounded by at least five scary men who were leering down, laughing at them.

"It's ok nong. P here will protect you." The older boy whose name Mark can't remember whispered to him, shielding him from the bad guys who abducted the two of them.

Mark knows they were in deep trouble. The two boys tried to escaped earlier but were still caught. They didn't even made that far before they were rounded up again by their kidnappers.

"You two are so annoying! I told you to be good but what have you done huh? Now tell me who initiated the escape?" The man that was scariest among the five shouted at the two of them. Mark was shivering from fear. His silent tears kept on flowing down his slit eyes. The other boy though remained steadfast. He too was scared but he knows he should act braver for his nong.

"Tell me! If you are not gonna tell me I will punish the two of you!" The scary man yelled coming closer to the two boys. The elder one hugged Mark in his chest, covering his ears with his small hands. He was glaring at their abductor.

"You!" The scary man pointed at the elder. "You think you're brave enough? Did you plan that petty escape? Did you?" He was poking the elder boy's forehead harshly with his fingers. The two boys who were still linked together staggered backwards from the force exerted by the adult. They were too small to fight his strength.

"Answer me you little rascal!" The man pulled the elder's arms making him let go of Mark who panicked immediately without his P's support.

"No! Let go of him! Uh!" Mark shouted but was pushed down hard to the ground by one of their other abductors.

Mark doesn't want his P to be punished. He wasn't even supposed to be there with him. It was him and his Niisama who were the original target of the abductors. It was his P who was playing with him outside their house instead of his niisama when the kidnappers came and took them away.

"Nong! Stop it! Don't hurt him! It was me! I planned our escape! I am sorry! Please don't hurt my nong." The elder boy started crying as he kneeled down to his abductors. He knows he was not capable of protecting his little nong yet. He can only cry and beg for them to stop.

"You dared? Let me see you man up with this!" The elder boy was not able to move when he saw the scary man above him raising a chair and was about to hit him. He closed his eyes tightly and waited for the blow to come hoping it would be over soon.

There was a loud crash but the hit didn't came. The elder child opened his eyes and almost vomited to what he saw. His nong Mark was sprawled down in front of him, his head bleeding profusely and he was no longer moving.

The younger one take the blow for the elder.

✖️✖️✖️

Mark Masahiro

I found you!

The picture of the little boy in P Vee's place was too vivid for me not to remember. I can't believe my eyes when I saw it being displayed on his desktop. Who would have thought that boy whom I saved in the past was this guy Vee? What a small world indeed. I thought I would never see him again.

"Why are you smiling like that looking at my younger self? You are creepy do you know that?" I almost dropped the picture frame when a deep voice spoke behind me. I was too absorbed from reminiscing the past that I wasn't able to noticed P Vee coming out of the bathroom. He was already on his pyjamas and he was ruffling his hair dry with a towel.