XII. Truth Be Told

Vee Vivis

"Ugh! F*ck! F*ck!" The frustration I felt at the moment was so strong that I continue on hitting the stone wall just outside of Masa's door, until the bones and cartilage in my knuckles complained in agony. I went outside of the younger person's condo unit as soon as he stepped out of his balcony leaving me aching and deprived on the top of his bed.

I don't know what came into his mind that he made that twisted game of his. At first I thought he wasn't that serious so I went along with whatever he wanted. I admit I find it kinky and perverse at first, but get excited and aroused at the same time when I was pulled in the mood by the constant provoking the kid was doing.

But I didn't know he was dead serious about that ridiculous rules he put up. How am I supposed to stop myself from calling out his name after he gave me so much pleasure with his mouth that I thought I'm gonna die.

Ugh. What's wrong with that kid! He was so into the mood with me earlier. Why did he suddenly do that? Does he know it's dangerous to leave a man in the middle of his raging desire? Sexual inadequacy could drive a sane man to madness. Anger and shame made me walked out of that room without even finishing myself. Damn it!

I was in a totally bad mood as I drive myself back at my place. Many times I have honk unnecessarily to the vehicles infront of me. One driver even gave me a rude hand gesture when I over take his car after honking from behind impatiently. I don't give a f*ck. I'm too mad to care about anyone right now.

I threw my backpack away as soon as I get into my room and immediately undress myself before I entered the bathroom. I let the cold water from the shower help me cure my raging desire. The coolness of the water calm me down a little as I closed my eyes and think of that damn kid. I don't know what I may have done to him if I don't love him this much.

I was already lying on my bed when my phone started ringing. Bringing it closer to my face, I saw it was the damn kid who was calling. I can't believe this guy's guts. I pressed the answer button anyway. There was only silence from the other line.

"Bastard! Are you still playing that stupid game of yours?" I made sure I emphasized my disdain to every word I said.

[P Vee...] His voice cracked and caught in his throat like he have been crying.

"What?"

"I..Well uhmm...Did you get home safe?" He stuttered softly.

"No! I'm on the morgue right now. Did you forget you killed me?" Actually, I have already forgiven him upon hearing his voice. But I wanted to tease him more to observe what he's gonna do.

"P Vee. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said in a shaky tone. I wonder what face he is making right now.

"What do you plan to do about this?" I asked him keeping my tone as dark as possible.

"P. I...Do you want me to come to you right now?" It was a tempting offer but I looked at the time and see it was almost midnight already. I don't want him to drive this late.

"Can you open your camera right now?"

"Uhmm.. ok." I moved away my phone from my ears to see the screen. For a moment there was only darkness but then the younger child's face appeared suddenly. His hair in disarray while his eyes showed evident of crying as they were swollen and a little red. His swollen pink lips pursed tightly. He blinked to the screen and gave a force small smile when he saw me. Why do I think he's so adorable even after doing that unacceptable thing to me?

"Were you crying?" Masa rubbed his eyes with his hands when I said that. How can I remain angry when he's this cute and adorable?

"I did not." He denied. The side of his mouth twitching from his lie. It was so hard not to smile at this point.