XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet

❌Trigger warning for the r word and violence guys. It's far from vivid nor graphic like from the original novel but I'm still sorry. I will explain myself as to why I did this later on. 😑

Vee Vivis

"Ahh Masa..Masa.."

*Slap

The alcohol intoxication that have caused a temporarily black out inside my mind was suddenly lifted by a stinging pain when an open palm landed hard on my face.

"Stop it P Vee! It hurts! It f*cking hurts! Get off me!" The person below me was writhing in pain as evident with the tears that gushed down his swollen face. His lips had cuts in them and was bleeding from the sides. His expression looked so pitiful and sickening at the same time.

I found myself inside the body of the smaller person below me but had momentarily stopped moving when he slapped my face so hard, taking me back to my senses. I was consumed by the effect of alcohol and the feelings of anger and hate towards the person I considered my lover, my everything.

"Uh! Please. Stop it P! I don't like it! I hate it! It's painful!"  The person below me was crying uncontrollably and his face was distorted in pain . He tried to push me off his body but was too weak to do so. The sight was totally nauseating as I immediately pulled myself out from his body and moved away when he cried out in pain.

The person in the bed coiled in fetal position as soon as he pulled the sheets up to cover his half naked body. His tear stricken eyes looked at me disbelievingly as I pulled my pants back on and retreated far enough until I hit my back in my closet.

"What's wrong with you P! What the hell is wrong with you?" His voice was strained with pain.

"I..What did I..What have I..." I stuttered as I tried to recall the memory from earlier.

"P Vee." The person on my bed called my name once again making me look at his now questioning face. Then a sudden rush of painful evocations made me sick in my stomach.

"Out. Get out." I said calmly pointing my door to the person who looked confused of what I just commanded.

"P Vee? Are you still drunk P?" I saw him winced as he moved his body into a sitting position. I know the person's face too well just by looking at it but the feeling I have for him is pretty foreign. I now question every feeling I have for this person after knowing the revolting truth about his identity.

"P Vee? Are you still upset with me? I told you I was sorry P. I did not mean to hurt you that way." He leaned his body forward trying to talk me out of this awkward situation. I unconsciously gave out a force laughter while I covered my face with my shaking hands. Everything that I saw earlier today made me feel this pathetic. I was treated like a fool by this innocent looking kid infront of me.

"No. No I was really stupid. No need to apologize for telling me that. I believe you and that foreign friend of yours now. Like I am the most stupid person in this whole f*cking world for believing you!" I can only laugh like a madman, holding my stomach in while swallowing the fact on how I get tricked all this time.

"P Vee. What are you..."

"Shut up! Don't even try to move that filthy lying mouth of yours!" I snapped at him loudly, a little too loudly that my whole body trembled with the uncontrolled anger that slowly rising up my guts. The person on the bed jump up in shocked.

"P..."

"Who are you?" My voice was shaking as I asked him the most controversial question in this whole game of his.

"P Vee. Are you still drunk? Don't you recognize me?" He answered moving again to sit stiffly beside the bed. The tears on his face have dried up already. He wiped his bleeding lips with the back of his hands before bending down to pull his pants on, still wincing in pain as he did so.