XXV. Two Kisses

Mark Masahiro

"Mark! It's me! Saya! You're Saya!"

I don't know what to feel seeing my two exes standing beside each other now looking at me with different expressions on their faces. P Vee looked so perplexed as I am while Saya was beaming in excitement to see me. Why is she even here? And why is P Vee with her? Why do they have to meet?

"Saya? Nande koko ni..."

"Because I miss you Mark! Kimi o aitai!" She crossed the distance between us and throw herself into me to hug. I staggered backwards trying to hold both of our weights. Saya wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face on my chest. I can smell her expensive perfume that I used to love. My hands were suspended awkwardly above her as I watched P Vee staring at us. I looked away immediately as I felt a little uncomfortable. It's like I was caught in the middle of cheating.

"Mark! Why is your face so thin? Why did you lose weight? What have you been doing here?" Saya pulled away from hugging me but cupped my face in between her soft hands making me to look only to her. She looks as beautiful as before.

"Uhmm. Why are you here? Aren't you busy preparing for your debut?" Saya pouted looking so cute as she let go of my face to cross her arms on her chest.

"It's the first time we see each other again after separating for like a century and you're not even asking how I am doing?" I can't help but smile to this gestures of hers. How long has it been when I made her the sole reason for smiling? I only kept a few people in my life before and Saya was like my queen. My only source of happiness.

"There there Saya chan. Stop pouting already. You're fans can't see you all ugly like this. How've you been doing? Are you excited for your Korean debut? Sugoi!" I messed up her hair at the top of her head making her squirm like a cat. I pinched her cheeks unable to control myself.

"Ermm."

My hands automatically dropped to my sides when I heard P Vee clearing his throat. He was still standing by the door way and I almost forgot he was there. I saw Saya's mouth twitch on the sides before she whipped her head looking back ay the person by the door.

"P! I'm sorry I forgot all about you. I was too absorbed looking at this man's face I haven't seen for too long." She was all smiling again speaking fluently in Thai. I know she knows who P Vee is. Kana told me it was Saya who sent him those links about me.

"Saya.You...you know him right?" I whispered to her. She only smiled to me more widely and grabbed my hand to hold.

"Eh? Who? Dare desu ka Mark?" She squeezed on my hand looking straight to my eyes. I get a little scared when she acts like this. I know her capabilities in the past.

Though I looked at no one other than Saya during the span of our dating, she has been overly protective of me as I was to her. She could be be very sweet towards me and Kana but she acts coldy to other people especially behind the camera. She's like the female version of me. She doesn't keep too many friends like some other normal teenage girl does. She only spends most of her time with me or with Kana.

Saya is also a very intelligent girl. She doesn't depend on her looks alone or the men around her as she always has clever solutions to her own problems based on her sharp perceptions. I know all that she did before to get rid of the toxic people that surrounds me. I just pretended not to notice because it was also convenient for me. And besides, this character of hers is one of the many reasons why I liked and loved her.

So I was worried for her to meet P Vee. Even if she is a girl, her tanacious attitude will surely be the cause of P Vee's headache in the future. I think he has no idea yet that it was Saya who sent him those links.