Xxx. Bathtub Talks

Vee Vivis

The love making that Mark and I shared that night felt like our first time doing it. I was super gentle with him in preparing his body careful not to inflict pain, only pleasure. Calling him by his real name in between my moans was also new to us. It only added fire to our already burning passion for each other as Mark echoed my lusty groans every time I called his name.

It felt so like our first time and I never ever wanted it to stop.

Mark's eyes immediately flew open when I lowered his body down on the bathtub. I filled the tub with lukewarm water when he was sleeping with the intention of cleaning him up. His sleepy and tired eyes looked up at me in question as I too get in and positioned myself behind him.

"P. What are you doing?" His voice was almost gone from too much moaning and shouting that he did when I made love to him earlier. I pulled him closer to me as I open my legs wider to accommodate him and let his back lean on my chest. The white skin at the back of his neck was painted with my marks. I kissed on them gently and heard his soft moans again.

"I wanted to clean you down there. May I? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in the morning."I told him in between the small kisses I made on his neck and back. My hands gently rubbing on his biceps. How can this guy with such equally distributed and well toned muscles on his body, no different from mine attracts me like this?

"Hmmm. K." He mumbled tilting his head sideways so I can kiss the side of his neck better. I slide my fingers down to his bottom and insert it carefully. Mark gripped on my legs tightly as he sucked some air into his lungs. The lining inside his narrow channel constricted around my fingers making me bit my lips with my overwhelming need. It's so slippery and warm inside him.

"P Vee!" He raised his right hand and pulled on my hair harshly in protest. "Are you sure you only wanted to clean me up?" His head turned, his chin resting on his shoulder, and his eyes squinted looking at me. His face slightly flushed and that luscious lips of his that were already swollen from my kisses puckered. Ugh.

Why is he so sexy?

"Hmmmm... Sexy." I said out loud what's in my head as I kissed him on his cheeks. "Am I hurting you babe?" I asked him as I moved my fingers more slowly inside him.

*Slap

His right hand landed on my cheeks making me stop what I was doing. He turned his body so that he can look at my face frowning.

"What is it babe? Why did you slap me? Am I hurting you? I'm sorry I'll be more gentle." I said to him pulling out my fingers from his insides. He gasped when I fingers slipped out before he slapped me once again. His slap did not give much of a bearing as it didn't hurt me at all. But it still made me wonder why he was suddenly being violent with me.

"Who are you calling babe?" He asked me sharply.

"Huh?"

"I asked who...are....you...calling...babe?" He reiterated every word as he grabbed my jaw, squeezing his hand around my mouth. His eyes suddenly looked cold. I have to flap my hands on the water with an attempt to make him let go of me.

"Mmph...Mo...Mork!"

"What did you say again?" He tightened his hands and it hurt a little.

"Mo...Mark! Mark! Pwaaah!" He finally let go of my jaw and immediately turned looking infront again. I massaged the area where his hand had left and tried to think what is wrong with him.