Special Chap: What Is Love?

Mark Masahiro

Walking around the university after the news of oniisama's passing had never been this difficult and awkward like before. Yes I went back to Thailand after thinking hard about what I wanted to do with my life. Basically I just wanted to be near P'Vee so I decided to continue my studies back in my mother's country.

I got to face and talked to my aunt Preeda again, asked for her apology for everything that I have done and the other matters. She reprimanded me real good and much to my deserve. But then in the end, blood comes thicker than water. She understood why I had done it and I slowly regained her trust.

All my mother's property in Thailand naturally went to me as the sole heir so I kinda used it as my reason for coming back and cover my true intention of wanting to be near my lover.

I shifted from the medical course to a business one, but still went back to the same university where P'Vee, Pran and Jane went to. The news about niisama's death had been published about a year ago and had caused uproar in the university. Of course they didn't know about the deceipt or the twin part. Almost every people whom Masa know doesn't have the slightest idea that he has a twin. So imagine the looks they are giving me now as I walk barefaced towards the medical building to meet Jane and Pran.

"Ah! Is that Masa?"

"It can't be! He's dead right?"

"No. It has to be him! The similarities are just too..."

"Is that a ghost? OMG!"

"Ay shiya! P' Masa!"

Damn it! Why was I too careless not to bring a sunglasses or a hat? I totally forgot about sharing the same face with someone so famous around this campus who was also widely known now to be deceased, the famous moon of the college of medicine, Masa Masahiro, my twin brother.

"Mark! Mark!"

I turn my head around when I heard someone yelling. It was P' Vee running towards me with a bright smile on his handsome face. I slept at my house last night so I came here alone after refusing P' Vee's offer to fetch me so that we could go together in my first day in the university. First day as Masahiro Mark, not pretending to be niisama anymore.

The too over-excited architect student came to my side beaming down at me as he put his arms around my neck. The people around us had gotten more restless and some even gasped in surprise. It's also known that niisama dated this famous moon from the college of architecture so how weird this scene could look to most of the people by now.

"Mark? Did P'Vee just called him Mark?"

"So it's really not P' Masa?"

"What's happening?"

"Did Vee found someone who looks exactly the same as his dead lover?"

"This so strange!"

"P'Vee, remove your hands around me. People are looking." I whispered to the man beside me when I failed to remove my self away from his arms. They were laden with muscles so it's a little difficult to shove them away when the owner made sure to lock them securely around my neck.

"So? I used to do this before." He answered not caring anout the constant whispering around us.

"Yeah you used to do this to me before when everybody thought I am Masa. But now, P Vee!" I told him off more loudly when he only tightened his hold of me.

"We don't owe anyone any explanation to this. Let them stare and gossip." He responded stubbornly dragging me with him as we walk along the street.

"Ugh. Why are you so difficult? Did you brought a sunglasses with you? Or a hat? Let me borrow it. I'll hide my face at least."