XXVI. Not the Best Sorry

Vee Vivis

I can't stop myself from smiling thinking about how Mark responded to my kiss earlier infront of his celebrity and beautiful ex girlfriend. With that one kiss, I was able to confirm his true feelings for me. What I feel wasn't a lie. I think Mark really loves me. And I am determined to win him back no matter what.

I have to thank his ex girlfriend for making me realized that I won't be able to stand seeing Mark with another person. I know that girl is very motivated to get Mark's attention back to her. But I am confident that I am way ahead than her at the moment. I trust that Mark's feelings only belongs to me now. I just have to work hard to show him my sincerity and make him see how I repent from hurting him.

I know it won't be easy. He still doubts himself and thinks I was in love with his brother and not him. I have to think of a way to make him believe I love him for who he is and not only because of his face.

"P Vee." Jane greeted me the next morning after that happening in the piano room with Mark and his ex girlfriend.

"Nong Jane. Hi." I greeted her back as my eyes looked passed through her shoulders, searching for that friend of hers I am eager to see. I felt disappointed not to find him around.

"Mark's not with me." She made a face at me but then smiled afterwards. I was relieved that she was still able to talk to me like this, let alone smile. I know how mad she was after what I have done to Mark that night. I envy Pran and her for acting all accepting to Mark when they have learned the truth about him. I wish I behaved and acted like them them too instead of being all angsty towards that kid.

"Jane..About that...I'm sorry." I said to her feeling ashamed of what I have done.

"Why are saying sorry to me? You say that to Mark, not me." She answered while walking beside me.

"Right. Well I...I should do that." I'm just waiting for the right time to apologize to the kid. I could have done it yesterday in the music room if not for the presence of his ex girlfriend.

"You have a lot to do other than say sorry P. You have to patch a lot of things up." Jane said.

"Right. Err..Where is he anyway? Is he with Kana and that girl?" Jane's face was suddenly lit with apprehension followed by a look of irritation.

"I see you have met that girl too P. Gawd! She's wicked! I don't like her at all! Kana is so much nicer. He went back to Japan yesterday though." So Kana was gone and was immediately replaced by that girl? Did those two planned all this? Are they that bothered to leave Mark all alone with me? If I become Mark's boyfriend again, I would have something to say to Mark about those two friends of his. Ain't it weird to keep them close knowing they lusted after him?

"She's beautiful isn't she Jane?" It's the truth though. I don't want to bad mouthed her even if she's my rival to Mark.

"Yeah she is. She's an idol and will soon rise to be more popular if she debuts in Korea. Mark must have really love her P. Aren't you bothered by that?"

"Why would I? Mark loved her, yes. But's in the past. That kid only likes me now."

"Wow P. Your confidence in over flowing. It's a good thing but I warn you. Don't be too relaxed. That girl is feisty! Her obsession for Mark is really obvious P." I saw that too. Thay girl seems desperate to win Mark back. Somehow I can see my self in her. Both of us have been reckless to let Mark go only to regret it in the end. Now we desperately wish for him to come back and silently pray for that chance. It's the second time for me now. I know that Mark loves me. But his forgiveness is another story.