XLIV. Not Letting You Go🔞

Mark Masahiro

The person I am hugging feels so warm and very much alive. I can't remember the last time I felt this kind of warmth. There's only one person that can give me this kind of feeling. I want to be selfish and claim him all for myself.

I don't know what I may have become when P Vee really died out there protecting me. I already caused a scene back at the hospital when Saya and Jane refused to tell me news about him. And when the truth about the three of them tricking me into making me think P Vee was really in trouble, I became more hostile and projected all my anger to this innocent man who only wanted to know what I truly feel about him.

Because of my anger for the deceit, I had thrown out painful words to P like he once did to me when he discovered I was pretending to be my niisama. It made me feel worst though, especially when I saw his expression hurt and just suddenly walked out on us. I tried to call him back but he never returned.

I have argued with the doctor and the rest of my friends wanting to get out of the hospital as soon as possible despite their advice to recuperate my strength first before returning to the hotel. How can I waste time when P Vee is already leaving Japan in this same day?

In the end, not anyone from my friends nor the doctors were able to stopped me return to the hotel. I made Pran gave me his keys to room he and P Vee shared and let Kana adopt him for the night.

I expected Kana and Saya to stop me halfway. But they both just rolled their eyes at me and wished me luck. If they were this supportive and accepting from the very start then I have no problems right now. Stupid friends!

"Mark?" I have been hugging him for quite some time now but he never said anything except to call my name.

"Hmmm...Mark. Yes. This is your Mark. P Vee's Mark." I murmured absentmindedly intoxicated with the scent of this warm person lying beside me. I guess he heard what I just whispered because his body suddenly stiffened. I cuddled to him more massaging his stomach and chest with my hands. I feel so tired and groggy from all that had happened and P Vee was giving me a kind of peaceful feeling. I feel so secured beside him that I started to close my eyes, finally falling asleep.

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself face to face with P Vee. He was already looking at me with his eyes that looked like they just opened themselves after a few hours of sleep. He must have woken up a few minutes ahead of me. Both of our hands were rested in front of our faces. Not an inch of our skin touches the other.

I can't stop looking at his handsome face. I can stare at P Vee's face for a long time without getting tired of it. It's the face that many girls have fallen into. Even my Masa oniisama wasn't spared.

Well I'm beginning to argue with myself who among us brothers likes P Vee first. I mean P Vee and me had bonded more deeply since we were kids right? Niisama only fell in love with him when they were already in the university. Imagine how complicated could this thing get when Masa niisama is still alive. I can't afford to be a rival to my twin. How can I even compete with him? He's way more charming and pleasant than I am. I can only thank him now for bringing me back to P Vee.

"How's your head?" P Vee broke the silence by asking about my injury. Now that he had mentioned it, I'm beginning to feel a throbbing pain at the incision site. This tells me I need to take some painkillers again. The wound is still fresh so it's only normal to feel pain.

"Hmm... It's fine." I lied a bit.

"Why do you keep on getting blows at that spot?" P Vee frowned. He must be remembering the wound I got when I was struck by a chair when I tried to save him when we were abducted as kids. I found it strange myself. The next time it would happen my skull might really split in halves.