XLV. Parting Ways (End)

Vee Vivis

Mark had been silent for quite a while now and refused to let me go. He was hugging me so tightly burying his face on my chest. I stroke on his head gently while inhaling his scent that strongly reminds me of the sea back at home. He clings to me like he never wanted me to go anywhere. He already said he still loves me. So of course I'm not going anywhere after that confession of his.

"Baby, aren't you hungry? It's almost 8. Let's go clean you up first." I whispered to him stroking his back from inside the sheets. He raised his head to look at me pouting with his swelled lips. I remember how I devoured them hungrily from earlier missing it so much. Mark tasted more sweeter than before. It makes me happy to think that I can kiss him leisurely any time I wanted starting today.

"Hungry." He muttered in his strained voice brought about by too much moaning and shouting he did earlier.

"Alright. Alright. Then get up. Do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?" I smiled down to him meaning every words I just said.

"P Vee!" He shoved me on my chest while getting himself up to sit on the bed. His face turned red again making him look so adorable. I sat beside him and continued to smile on him. How can he blush right now when he did that lusty act with me a few minutes ago while taking the lead?

"Don't start telling me you are hungry for something else ok? As much as I wanted to do more, I'm still worried that your stitches might ripped off in the process. Your friends will kill me." I kissed him on his cheeks seeing him pout even harder. I have known what he meant when he said he was hungry. It surely wasn't pertaining to food.

"Hmph! I can find a way to make it possible. I can't wait for this damn wound to heal. Should I demonstrate how to do it P?" This naughty kid licked his lips provocatively moving his body towards me. I chuckled and pulled him closer to hug him once again. When dating Mark, it took a lot of self control to stop my self from eating him every time he enticed me with his smutty behavior.

"Let's save that for later. I'm afraid Pran will start barging in any minute from now. Look at the time."

Mark made a sound that seem to disagree with me before finally letting me dragged him to shower.

When we went out of the bathroom, we found Pran scampering around the room trying to retrieve his things as fast as he could. His face turned to a white sheet when he saw us stepping out from the shower wearing our robes.

"Ah! I'm going out already. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He blabbered carrying a pile of soiled and fresh clothes in his arms while dragging his trolley.

"What's your hurry?" I asked him grinning while I sat on my bed rubbing the towel on my head. Mark sat beside me and watched his friend discerningly as Pran struggled in opening the door.

"Pran. Can you tell Kana to bring my things here? And please tell him to hurry. I have no clothes to wear."

Pran just nodded and gave an "uhuh" sound before slamming the door after him. Poor guy. Can't even bring himself to look and ask his friend how he was doing.

After a few minutes, a knock was heard from door and when I opened it, Mark's trolley was already left outside of the room on it's own. Someone might have left it there, knocked a few times and dashed back to where they came from before Mark and I could ever see them. The absurdity of Mark's friends was pretty hilarious.

Not long after, Mark received a message from Saya inviting us for lunch in one of her villas near the area. She insisted for us to go because it would be her only time before she fly black to Korea later that day. Kana will also leaving for Tokyo this afternoon so it would be the last meal before everyone parts ways.