Promoting A New Work!

Disclaimer: Please don't judge the book by it's weird title

Disclaimer: Please don't judge the book by it's weird title.😂🤣😂🤣😂

Helloooooooo! Promoting this new work of mine especially to my non followers. 😊

Another YinWar AU from me!! Again, it's angsty.😂

Title: I TRANSMIGRATED AS THE PERSON MY BESTFRIEND LOVED.
*What's with the catchy and cringey title? I like it! I think it's funny. 🤣 You see I read a few Chinese transmigration stories with this similar title layout and I find it so amusing.

Started: feb 19, 2022 and ao feb 27, there are three chapters released.

Synopsis:

Mark died with a stabbed wound protecting his womanizer cousin, War and soon wakes up to find himself in the latter's body. He transmigrated to be the love interest of a business tycoon, Yin Anan Wong, Mark's besffriend and secret love interest.

Mark will soon be the happiest person on earth for he'll finally receive Yin's love and affection now that he's given a new life to be literally living on War's shoes. But to his surprise, the love he longed for never came. He was harassed and defiled instead. Yin no longer sees War as the love of his life. He had become the most hated person in the eyes of Yin for causing what was technically his own death.

The cherished friendship between these two souls ended and was replaced by a more twisted kind of relationship while they find answers for Mark's murder at the same time.

How will Yin and Mark understand each other's feelings when both of them swims in a pool full of secrets?

*Enjoy...😉