XXXI. The Uncertain Future

Mark Masahiro

Watching P Vee's naked back while he gets busy cooking for me in his mini kitchen was a sight a die for. It was another Saturday morning and I contended myself to get lazy lying on his bed, too sore to move anyway.

I remember fainting above him in his bathtub after some intense lovemaking we did the previous night. P Vee can stir up my desires with just his skin touching mine. I have never imagined myself lusting over one specific person to the point of over doing it. I even crawled above him once again when I opened my eyes early this morning and saw him naked beside me. I just can't get enough of him. And I know he's the same because he indulged me with so much pleasure until I am screaming his name for release.

I licked my dry lips seeing what my nails did to his back as red angry marks trailed from above his shoulders down to his sexy hips. I dug on his back so hard when he was pounding his hips down on me. Ugh. I remembered how those strong hips of his endured that strenuous activity we did on the bed and it was making my head dizzy. Is it because he was in to sports that his energy was outstanding?

I unconsciously bit my lower lip and a moan escaped my throat when he turned and his naked chest was visible into my lusting eyes. His handsome face and chiseled features was making me drool over him. I am so crazy over this man!

"Are you that hungry? Why are you looking at me like that?" Errr.. Yes. I'm hungry. I'm not so sure if I'm hungry for food though.

"..."

"I'm done with the kimchi rice soon. You don't need to stand. I'll bring the food to you." He smiled at me before turning off the stove.

He's been super gentle and sweet with me since last night. And I finally gave in to my overflowing feelings for him. I can't suppress it any longer. It's as if I stopped caring about anything but PVee. I ignored the thought of Saya's threats. I don't even think she was that serious when she told me she'll get me spied to know if I'm doing my part of the bargain. She must be very busy and occupied with her debut in a few days.

I guess it's not so bad to just go along with my feelings.

"Here you go Mark." I sat up from the sofa when P Vee put down the food on the small center table and sat beside me. I immediately buried my face on his neck inhaling his scent.

"Hmmm... I think you should wear some t-shirt first P. You are distracting me." I whispered to him as I sniff kissed on his exposed biceps.

"And do you think you're not distracting me yourself? You've been ogling at me hungrily while I was cooking. Aren't you satisfied with what we did last night kid?" He was smiling as he reached out a shirt that has been suspended on the armrest of the sofa and hastily put it on to cover his upper body's nakedness. He then pinched me on my nose before pulling my head closer to him so he can kiss me on the forehead. I sighed with the warmth oh his lips on my skin.

"I'm hungry." I just said to him looking deeply on his eyes. Mine though can't stop looking at his lips that were slightly parted and somehow swollen from my kisses. I watched him swallowed down hard on his throat when he saw me me licking and biting my lower lip. If this is not leading him provocatively then I don't know what this is. My longing for this person in front of me is making me unreasonably needy of him.

"Ugh! Mark!" I was taken aback when he smack his large hand on my face pushing me away gently. "Stop it if you still wanted walk and go out with me to the mountains later on." He groaned getting the bowl of kimchi rice on the table and ignoring me.

"Mountains?" I got distracted as he scooped a spoonful inside the bowl of rice and bringing it in my mouth to feed me. His cooking was superb as usual.